New Home Construction in Dallas
Building new homes in the Dallas, Texas area offers easy access to major highways, quaint neighborhoods, shopping and dining. Our new homes for sale are great for families who will love the area’s quality schools. Enjoy the many lakes, parks, or historic sites as well as the culture of the city. As one of Dallas' top home builders, we offer new home construction with customized designs that feature open floor plans, gourmet kitchens, and spacious laundry areas built for how you want to live.
|Exact Match||Close Match|
|Pulte Active Adult|
Building Mortgage-Free Homes for our Veterans
Our quality new home construction isn't the only reason we're one of the premier home builders in the Dallas region. It's also because our new homes for sale feature house plans that are easy to personalize. Thanks to our interactive design tools, you can easily explore different designs for new homes to visualize your options and find the one that's right for you. If you want to design a home with a modern house plan, consider ours that offer great rooms and Smart Home technology features that make new homes as connected as you would like.
Our home builders pay attention to the smallest details when we're designing new homes. That's why our approach to home design makes it easy to put together beautiful kitchens that cater to entertainers, aspiring chefs, and people who love spacious kitchens. If you're interested in a kitchen that's bright and filled with natural light, our kitchens feature generous kitchen island designs, ample storage, and plenty of windows in all our new homes for sale. Or take advantage of our kitchen design that encourages exploration and creativity with modern appliances, storage for all your pots and pans, and strategic lighting.
Explore Cities in the Dallas Area
New Homes For Sale in McKinney
New Homes For Sale in Wylie
More new homes in Dallas from our Partner Brands
Is Pulte Homes still taking appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, our sales offices and model homes are still open, subject to limited hours, occupancy limitations, and customer compliance with COVID-19 safety measures. You can learn more about our safety measures here.
How is Pulte protecting its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Pulte is committed to our customer safety. Our sales centers are no-handshake zones, and we are limiting contact by encouraging virtual and scheduled appointments. We protect our in-person customers by implementing a COVID-19 screening process for everyone entering the sales center, increasing our sanitizing procedures after each appointment and at the end of the day, and wearing our face coverings. We encourage you to wear your face coverings as well.
Does Pulte offer virtual home tours and appointments?
- Yes, all our communities are open for virtual appointments. Contact a Sales Consultant for a virtual appointment, and visit our community sites for 360 virtual online tours of select plans.
Have Sales Center hours of operation changed for Pulte?
- Yes, please visit our community sites for the most up-to-date hours of operation, or call a Sales Consultant for details.
Is Pulte a Custom Home Builder?
- Pulte Homes offers new homes that can be personalized to your needs and tastes based on our selection of curated floor plans and finishes. Nationwide, we offer over 100 different floor plans with a wide array of structural and finish options.