New Home Construction in San Antonio
Pulte Homes is proud to offer new homes for sale in the San Antonio, Texas region. This area has a growing, diverse employment base and offers a small-town feel with big-city convenience. Enjoy a beautiful, temperate climate in a vibrant community with new homes that feature our functional Life Tested Home Designs®, open floor plans and Smart Home technology. Discover new home construction built by our skilled team of San Antonio home builders, and let our easy home buying process help you find your dream home.
|Exact Match||Close Match|
|Pulte Active Adult|
Tour our new homes in San Antonio
Visit one of our Sales Centers, or contact Delaney to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour.
Text or call at 210-405-7737
Building Mortgage-Free Homes for our Veterans
Our large selection of new homes and home designs makes it easy to choose a modern house plan that perfectly fits your family's needs. We even offer interactive design tools so that you can give your new house plans a personal touch. With our Owner's Entry, you can track every development on the progress of your new home. Design new homes with us, and you'll be able to settle into the comfortable life in San Antonio that you've always dreamed of. Choose a modern house plan that incorporates premium materials so that you can live the life you've dreamed of and enjoy peace of mind with the 10-year limited structural warranty that backs our new construction homes. Pulte Homes offers new homes for sale and is here to help you design a home that perfectly matches your family's lifestyle and includes energy-efficient features that reduce consumption, lower your monthly energy bills, and help you stay comfortable through every season. Enjoy the satisfaction that comes from living in a house designed with you in mind by the home builders at Pulte.
Our new homes also feature luxury bathrooms that make everyday life a lot easier and more enjoyable. You can get some much-deserved rest and relaxation in the Owner's Bath, and you can help all of your kids prepare for their day without fuss using the double sinks and wide countertops. As home builders, we understand that every family is different, which is why our new construction homes offer flexible floor plans and options for your lifestyle. Add an additional bedroom for holiday guests, design a play area where your kids can have fun, or even create a home theater where you can entertain your neighbors or watch your favorite movies.
Explore Cities in the San Antonio Area
New Homes For Sale in San Antonio
New Homes For Sale in New Braunfels
More new homes in San Antonio from our Partner Brands
Is Pulte Homes still taking appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, our sales offices and model homes are still open, subject to limited hours, occupancy limitations, and customer compliance with COVID-19 safety measures. You can learn more about our safety measures here.
How is Pulte protecting its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Pulte is committed to our customer safety. Our sales centers are no-handshake zones, and we are limiting contact by encouraging virtual and scheduled appointments. We protect our in-person customers by implementing a COVID-19 screening process for everyone entering the sales center, increasing our sanitizing procedures after each appointment and at the end of the day, and wearing our face coverings. We encourage you to wear your face coverings as well.
Does Pulte offer virtual home tours and appointments?
- Yes, all our communities are open for virtual appointments. Contact a Sales Consultant for a virtual appointment, and visit our community sites for 360 virtual online tours of select plans.
Have Sales Center hours of operation changed for Pulte?
- Yes, please visit our community sites for the most up-to-date hours of operation, or call a Sales Consultant for details.
Is Pulte a Custom Home Builder?
- Pulte Homes offers new homes that can be personalized to your needs and tastes based on our selection of curated floor plans and finishes. Nationwide, we offer over 100 different floor plans with a wide array of structural and finish options.