New Home Construction in Charlotte
Discover new construction homes in Charlotte, a highly desirable place to buy a new home. Due to its quality school system, major banking and technology employers, and a climate with all four seasons Charlotte is the perfect place to shop for new homes. Pulte's new homes for sale in Charlotte, North Carolina will place you close to the mountains or beach. Our high-quality new home constructions in Charlotte offer Life Tested Home Designs® with more functional living space for you and your family.
|Exact Match||Close Match|
|Pulte Active Adult|
Building Mortgage-Free Homes for our Veterans
Our award-winning home floor plans are designed with energy efficiency and function in mind. We'll help you design a home with great rooms, open spaces, and the latest Smart Home technology. We invite you to customize your house plans to suit your family's lifestyle needs. The result? A modern house plan that's unique to you and designed to the highest standards. Pulte Homes offers innovative new homes for sale, crafted around the way your family lives.
Throughout the new construction process with Pulte Homes, you'll enjoy clear communication, attention to detail, and the utmost in quality. We'll guide you through your new home construction in Charlotte, whether it's a single-family home, a townhome, or the latest in uptown living. We pride ourselves on being one of the top home builders in Charlotte, and are here to provide you with the best new construction experience.
Our new homes in Charlotte also feature luxury bathrooms with amenities such as double sinks, large countertops, and privacy areas for toilet and tub. Other Life Tested® features include an Owner's Retreat, a Pulte Planning Center®, an Oversized Pantry, Everyday Entry®, and Super Laundry™. Families can also add finished basements in some floor plans to set up a home theater for gaming or hosting movie nights. Our new homes for sale in Charlotte offer personalization options geared toward every budget, so you can create a home that's unique to your family.
For even more functionality and ease of living, we equip our homes with the latest Smart Home features, from wireless access points to automated climate control, door locks, and more. We've thought of everything when it comes to making your family's life as easy as possible.When you choose Pulte for building new homes, you can be confident that we will make life easier for you and your family.
Come visit one of our new construction homes in Charlotte today and see why we are one of the top new home builders in the region.
Explore Cities in the Charlotte Area
New Homes For Sale in Charlotte
New Homes For Sale in Fort Mill
More new homes in Charlotte from our Partner Brands
Is Pulte Homes still taking appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, our sales offices and model homes are still open, subject to limited hours, occupancy limitations, and customer compliance with COVID-19 safety measures. You can learn more about our safety measures here.
How is Pulte protecting its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Pulte is committed to our customer safety. Our sales centers are no-handshake zones, and we are limiting contact by encouraging virtual and scheduled appointments. We protect our in-person customers by implementing a COVID-19 screening process for everyone entering the sales center, increasing our sanitizing procedures after each appointment and at the end of the day, and wearing our face coverings. We encourage you to wear your face coverings as well.
Does Pulte offer virtual home tours and appointments?
- Yes, all our communities are open for virtual appointments. Contact a Sales Consultant for a virtual appointment, and visit our community sites for 360 virtual online tours of select plans.
Have Sales Center hours of operation changed for Pulte?
- Yes, please visit our community sites for the most up-to-date hours of operation, or call a Sales Consultant for details.
Is Pulte a Custom Home Builder?
- Pulte Homes offers new homes that can be personalized to your needs and tastes based on our selection of curated floor plans and finishes. Nationwide, we offer over 100 different floor plans with a wide array of structural and finish options.