About the Community
The ranch-style homes in Falls Crest, designed for active adults, are perfect for family and friendly gatherings. Explore our collection of three home designs, all with Pulte's consumer-inspired open living floorplans. Enjoy the flexible options, like adding a loft, extended garage or screened-in porch for year-round entertaining.
The Castle Rock’s many gathering areas – plus a gourmet kitchen and formal dining room – inspire you to entertain.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Active Adult community by Pulte Homes for those 55 years and better
- Ranch-Style homes from the Mid $200s
- Lawn maintenance included in HOA
- Planned pet friendly park with trail
- Town Center Mall only 3.5 miles away
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital 8.5 miles away
- School tax exemption available for homeowners 62 years and better. State tax exemption available for homeowners 65 years and better.
- I-75 just over 1 mile away
- Nearest Shopping Center with Grocery Stores 2 miles away
- The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta are only 8 miles away
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article