New Phase Available
About the Community
The ideal destination for active families, Summerhour presents a stunning collection of farmhouse-inspired new homes in Kennesaw set against a breathtaking backdrop. A true celebration of the Great Outdoors, this Cobb County community boasts nature trails, a large central park, and future amenities to include a pool, pavilion and playground. Single-family homes also pay tribute to the world beyond our windows with rocking chair front porches and outdoor living spaces that enjoy wooded views.
Now's the Perfect Time to Buy
With its open layout, the Riverton at Summerhour boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
The Wingate at Summerhour welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
The Woodward at Summerhour is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room with vaulted ceiling all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal at Summerhour.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Summerhour residents can catch the latest releases at AMC or Regal Theaters nearby or grab tickets to see headlining acts at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Kennesaw State University – one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country and home of the Owls – is within 11 miles of the community, a major plus for families with college-age children or homeowners pursuing an advanced degree
- Single Family Homes in Kennesaw from the low $400s
- Thoughtfully designed neighborhood with fifty acres of greenspace, a large central park, walking trails and future amenities to include a pool, pavilion and playground
- Conveniently located near I-75 and I-575 with major employment hubs and a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities nearby
- Excellent Cobb County Schools
- Within 16 miles of the home of the Atlanta Braves at SunTrust Park and the shops and restaurants of the renowned Battery Atlanta
- Close proximity to lots of recreation including Northwest Family YMCA, Swift Cantrell Park, the hiking trails at Kennesaw Mountain and the waters of Lake Allatoona
- Only 20 minutes from LakePoint Sporting Community, featuring state-of-the-art sports venues and the family friendly LakePoint Station with its climbing zone, mini golf, laser tag and more
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
$2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19.Request Info
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Home Expressions Design Studio
Experience the Home Expressions Design Studio and work with professionally trained design consultants who will guide through the process step by step.Take the Tour
Take a 3D Tour of Our Design Studio
Experience the Home Expressions Design Studio and work with professionally trained design consultants who will guide through the process step by step.Start Tour
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(19) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article