By Appointment Only
The ideal destination for active families, Summerhour presents a stunning collection of farmhouse-inspired new homes in Kennesaw set against a breathtaking backdrop. A true celebration of the great outdoors, this Cobb County community boasts nature trails, a large central park, and amenities that include a pool, pavilion and playground. Single-family homes also pay tribute to the world beyond our windows with rocking chair front porches and outdoor living spaces that enjoy wooded views.
More Life Built In
$1,807/moPrincipal & Interest Only
With its open layout, the Riverton at Summerhour boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
$1,817/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Wingate at Summerhour welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
$1,824/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Woodward at Summerhour is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
$1,871/moPrincipal & Interest Only
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room add to Vanderbilt’s appeal at Summerhour.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Single Family Homes in Kennesaw from the $500's
- Thoughtfully designed neighborhood with fifty acres of greenspace, a large central park, walking trails and amenities that include a pool, pavilion and playground
- Conveniently located near I-75 and I-575 with major employment hubs and a wide variety of shopping, dining and entertainment opportunities nearby
- Excellent Cobb County Schools
- Within 16 miles of the home of the Atlanta Braves at SunTrust Park and the shops and restaurants of the renowned Battery Atlanta
- Close proximity to lots of recreation including Northwest Family YMCA, Swift Cantrell Park, the hiking trails at Kennesaw Mountain and the waters of Lake Allatoona
- Only 20 minutes from LakePoint Sporting Community, featuring state-of-the-art sports venues and the family friendly LakePoint Station with its climbing zone, mini golf, laser tag and more
- Summerhour residents can catch the latest releases at AMC or Regal Theaters nearby or grab tickets to see headlining acts at Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Kennesaw State University – one of the 50 largest public institutions in the country and home of the Owls – is within 11 miles of the community, a major plus for families with college-age children or homeowners pursuing an advanced degree
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(32) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More