About the Community
With the Georgia foothills as a backdrop, Canton feels worlds away from the busy city of Atlanta. The homes in Oakhaven reflect the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. Our collection of two-story homes offers a variety of open plans with thoughtful living space. The junior Olympic pool, cabana, and playground offer more opportunities to make memories and enjoy family fun in your new home.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Oakhaven. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Two miles from nearest grocery store in Hickory Flat Commons shopping center
- Sequoyah High School
- Dean Rusk Middle School and Hickory Flat Elementary School
- Six miles from Canton Marketplace with a variety of stores
- Other local restaurants and shops within a short 10 minute drive
- Low Cherokee County taxes
- Two miles from Sequoyah Park featuring baseball and softball fields, a multi-purpose field and disc golf course, playground, picnic areas and walking trail
- Amenities include: Junior Olympic Pool, Cabana and Playground
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(19) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article