Parkside at Mason Mill - The Overlook
About the Community
If you are looking for a new home in Decatur and want to be close to just about everything Atlanta has to offer, Parkside at Mason Mill is the perfect fit. With homes for sale near Emory University, the Overlook collection of townhomes are crafted to maximize livable space and exude Urban-Suburban sophistication, all set on the green backdrop of Mason Mill Park.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of Parkside at Mason Mill - The Overlook by taking this video tour.
The three-story Broxton features a central kitchen in the heart of the home and large gathering room, an entertainers dream.
This three story townhome features a spacious kitchen and gathering room and finished game room, perfect for entertaining guests.
The Eddington three-story townhome offers plenty of flexible space to meet any family’s needs while offering low maintenance in-town living.
Built for modern living, the Carver three-story townhome features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms with plenty of storage and space for entertaining.
The expansive Hutton offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms and double Owner’s Suites.
The three-story Summerford offers modern townhome living, with large kitchen and outdoor spaces, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- When it’s time to venture outside the neighborhood, you could spend the day at a festival on the Decatur Square, shop to your hearts content at any number of Buckhead boutiques, head to your favorite pub in Virginia-Highlands, wine and dine in Brookhaven or soak up some history in Inman Park – the possibilities are virtually endless.
- Neighborhood consists of attached townhomes (Overlook) and single-family homes (Reserve)
- Community amenities include clubhouse with fitness center, recreation area and conference room, pool, grill area, parks and trails
- Convenience to I-85, the CDC, CHOA at Egleston and Emory University/Hospital makes Parkside at Mason Mill an incredible destination for Atlanta homebuyers.
- Recreational outlets abound thanks to the community’s proximity to Mason Mill Park – with its community garden, playgrounds, tennis complex, dog park and walking trails, and the Atlanta Beltline – offering connectivity between 45 intown neighborhoods via a 22-mile loop of multi-use trails, modern streetcar, and parks.
- Easy access to I-85 only 2.5 miles away and walking distance to the nearest Marta Bus Stop
- Three miles from Emory University, Egleston and Emory Hospital, the CDC and the Atlanta VA Medical Center
- Convenient access to entertainment: The Tabernacle, The Fox Theater, Phillips Arena, Piedmont Park,
- Just around the corner from Toco Hills shopping center featuring a Publix and other necessities and conveniences
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Experience the South Peachtree Creek Trail
One of the extraordinary features of Parkside at Mason Mill is its proximity to South Peachtree Creek Trail. It’s raised wooden boardwalk winds from the Mason Mill Park trailhead for 1 mile.<More Details
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired to the full suite of automation that really brings your home to life.Learn More
$2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19.Request Info
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article