Smaller families give the single-story Marina high marks. An open kitchen makes it easy to serve family meals in the bistro dining area. There’s a natural flow to the gathering space that encourages family time – and entertaining guests. The Owner’s Suite, with walk-in closet, is nestled away near the rear of the home, with backyard views and easy access to the outdoor patio or optional lanai.
- $189,990 Starting From
- $1,090/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1674 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The single-story Marina floor plan offers a natural flow from the spacious gathering room, perfect for family game night and entertaining, to a beautiful open kitchen featuring birch cabinetry and granite countertops. The interconnected café seating area offers space for intimate family meals or a homework space for kids.Request Info
Electrical & Plumbing
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner’s Bath features glass enclosed shower with tile walls and granite countertops
- Wood bath cabinets
- “Tubes in the Wall” pest defense system
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- Galvanized steel hurricane shutters
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Paver driveway
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Sentricon Termite bait system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated aluminum soffits
- Decorative baseboard trim
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, cafe, bathrooms, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave
- Whirlpool® clean design electric range with oven
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 36” upper wall cabinets with hardware
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Double-pane, insulated, low E (high efficiency) screened windows
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- LED downlighting
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Whirlpool® Washer and Dryer
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .