River Hall Country Club
About the Community
Upscale golf and relaxed, resort-style living await you at River Hall Country Club. This 1,500 acre master-planned community features new construction homes, nestled around natural preserves, lakes, and a Davis Love III masterpiece. Golf membership included at no up-front cost with every home purchase. Our well-appointed home designs offer spacious gathering areas, perfect for entertaining.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at River Hall Country Club. Explore this community and see for yourself.
Now's the Perfect Time to Buy
The new construction Abbeyville presents a versatile flex room, integrated kitchen, and a spacious Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
Make your new home a Summerwood. Featuring an open kitchen, spacious gathering room, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The new construction Martin Ray is perfect for entertaining. Features include an open kitchen, spacious gathering room, and covered lanai.
Make the Pinnacle your new home. Features include an open kitchen, versatile flex space, covered lanai, and two guest suites featuring walk-in closets.
The Palm at Riverhall Country Club presents effortless living, featuring an open kitchen, formal dining room, 3-car garage, and outdoor living area.
The new construction Dockside is versatile and inviting. Enjoy two flex rooms, large covered lanai, and an owner's suite with large walk-in closet.
The new construction Stonewater defines personalized living. Enjoy two guest suites, a 3-car garage, and an owner's suite with large walk-in closet.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Gated, 1,500 Acre Master-Planned Community
- Consumer inspired single family home designs offering 2-6 bedrooms and 2-4.5 bathrooms
- One and two-story homes ranging from 1,671-2,852+ sq. ft.
- Lagoon-style resort swimming pool
- 14,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse featuring a fitness center & aerobics room, game room, Kids' Corner, Liberty Room, and arts & crafts room
- 2 Bocce Courts
- 2 Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- On-site Activities Director
- 7 Minutes to I-75 and less than 15 Minutes to downtown Fort Myers
- 25 Minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Tot Lot
- Davis Love III, Semi-Private 18-hole Golf Course (bundled package)
- The golf course offers practice facilities including expansive two-way practice areas, bunkers, short course and putting greens
- River Hall Country Club Clubhouse features Caloosa Grille, bar, golf shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms with personal lockers
- Lee County School District: River Hall Elementary, Alva Middle School, Riverdale High School
- Less than 10 Minutes to Publix Super Market
- 30 Minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center
- Close to The Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill
- The Alva Diner and Rib City are Nearby Local Favorites
- Coming Soon: 4,500 sq. ft. Country Club Lakefront Pool and Tiki Bar featuring colorful poolside cabanas and an open-air bar with full food & bar service with wide-screen TV's
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
New Lakeside Pool and Tiki Bar Opening Fall 2020!
Opening exclusively for residents and members: a new 4,500 sq.ft. Country Club Lakefront Pool and Tiki Bar! Watch the video for a sneak peek.Learn More
Amenity Construction Update
Construction on the new sport courts are nearing completion at River Hall. Residents will enjoy the addition of the 4 pickleball courts and 2 bocce courts.See Photo
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(12) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article