River Hall Country Club
About the Community
Upscale golf and resort-style living await you at River Hall Country Club. Coming Spring 2019, this community features new construction homes, starting from the $250s, nestled around natural preserves and a Davis Love III masterpiece. Golf membership included at no up-front cost with every home purchase. Our designs feature open floor plans with flexible living spaces and spacious gathering areas.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Gated, 1,500 Acre Master-Planned Community
- Consumer inspired single family home designs offering 2-6 bedrooms and 2-4.5 bathrooms
- One and two-story homes ranging from 1,671-2,852+ sq. ft.
- Lagoon-style resort swimming pool
- 14,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse featuring a fitness center & aerobics room, game room, Kids' Corner, Liberty Room, and arts & crafts room
- Basketball Court
- Bocce Courts
- Six Har-Tru Tennis Courts
- On-site Activities Director
- 7 Minutes to I-75 and less than 15 Minutes to downtown Fort Myers
- 25 Minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Tot Lot
- Davis Love III, Semi-Private 18-hole Golf Course (bundled package)
- The golf course offers practice facilities including expansive two-way practice areas, bunkers, short course and putting greens
- River Hall Country Club Clubhouse features Caloosa Grille, bar, golf shop and men’s and women’s locker rooms with personal lockers
- Lee County School District: River Hall Elementary, Alva Middle School, Riverdale High School
- Less than 10 Minutes to Publix Super Market
- 30 Minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center
- Close to The Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill
- The Alva Diner and Rib City are Nearby Local Favorites
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Homes are Smart Homes
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Want Exclusive Updates?
Join our VIP Interest List to receive exclusive community updates. Just call (888) 932-2463 or enter your information below.Learn More
The Pulte Difference
Get a Life Tested® home that is personalized to fit your lifestyle. With our higher standards, we make it easy to shop, build and finance the home you've always wanted.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article