Hampton Lakes at River Hall
Located in River Hall in Alva, Hampton Lakes attracts those looking for the perfect place to call home. This community features amenities including a 14,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, lagoon style pool, fitness center, sports courts, and 18-hole golf course (membership optional). Our collection of new construction, one and two-story single-family homes are designed to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Tour our new homes at Hampton Lakes at River Hall
Contact Brooke & Jamie to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Hampton Lakes at River Hall.
Text or call 239-230-0326
Online Hampton Lakes at River Hall Tour
More Life Built In
The single-story Marina at Hampton Lakes presents an open design concept, two guest suites, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The inviting single-story Canopy at Hampton Lakes features a natural flow that connects the open kitchen, cafe, gathering room, and covered lanai.
Make the Summerwood your new home, featuring an open kitchen, spacious gathering room, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
Make the Oasis your new home. Highlights include an open design concept, versatile flex space, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The new construction Citrus Grove offers space and functionality, featuring huge second floor game room and spacious owner's suite with walk-in closet.
The new construction Sandhill balances style with functionality. Relax in the spacious owner's suite or enjoy family time in the upstairs game room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Gated, 1,500 Acre Community
- Single Family Homes with Unique Exteriors
- Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 14,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Kids Wing & Game Room
- Fitness Center & Aerobics Room
- 2 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Tot Lot
- 2 Bocce Courts
- 18-hole Golf Course (optional membership available), Davis Love III Championship Golf Course
- On-site Activities Director
- 7 Minutes to I-75 and less than 15 Minutes to downtown Fort Myers
- Less than 10 Minutes to Publix Super Market
- 25 Minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport
- 30 Minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center
- Lee County School District: River Hall Elementary, Alva Middle School, Riverdale High School
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- 15+ miles to walk, jog, or bike past lakes and preserves
- Dine at The Caloosa Bar and Grille, located at River Hall Country Club
- Close to The Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill
- The Alva Diner and Rib City are Nearby Local Favorites