Walk-In Customers Welcome
Hampton Lakes at River Hall
Located in River Hall in Alva, Hampton Lakes attracts those looking for the perfect place to call home. This community features amenities including a 14,000 sq. ft. clubhouse, lagoon style pool, fitness center, sports courts, and 18-hole golf course (membership optional). Our collection of new construction, one and two-story single-family homes are designed to fit your lifestyle and budget.
Tour our new homes at Hampton Lakes at River Hall
Contact Brooke & Jamie to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at Hampton Lakes at River Hall.
Text or call 239-230-0326
Tour Hampton Lakes at River Hall
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Hampton Lakes at River Hall. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The single-story Marina at Hampton Lakes presents an open design concept, two guest suites, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The inviting single-story Canopy at Hampton Lakes features a natural flow that connects the open kitchen, cafe, gathering room, and covered lanai.
Make the Summerwood your new home, featuring an open kitchen, spacious gathering room, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
Make the Oasis your new home. Highlights include an open design concept, versatile flex space, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The new construction Citrus Grove offers space and functionality, featuring huge second floor game room and spacious owner's suite with walk-in closet.
The new construction Sandhill balances style with functionality. Relax in the spacious owner's suite or enjoy family time in the upstairs game room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Gated, 1,500 Acre Community
- Single Family Homes with Unique Exteriors
- Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 14,000 Sq. Ft. Clubhouse
- Lagoon style swimming pool
- Kids Wing & Game Room
- Fitness Center & Aerobics Room
- 2 Har-Tru tennis courts
- Tot Lot
- 2 Bocce Courts
- 18-hole Golf Course (optional membership available), Davis Love III Championship Golf Course
- On-site Activities Director
- 7 Minutes to I-75 and less than 15 Minutes to downtown Fort Myers
- Less than 10 Minutes to Publix Super Market
- 25 Minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport
- 30 Minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center
- Lee County School District: River Hall Elementary, Alva Middle School, Riverdale High School
- 4 Pickleball Courts
- 15+ miles to walk, jog, or bike past lakes and preserves
- Dine at The Caloosa Bar and Grille, located at River Hall Country Club
- Close to The Boat House Tiki Bar & Grill
- The Alva Diner and Rib City are Nearby Local Favorites
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Take a Virtual 3D Tour
Take a virtual 3D tour of our floor plans today!Take a Tour
Pulte Homes are Smart Homes
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
The Pulte Difference
Get a Life Tested® home that is personalized to fit your lifestyle. With our higher standards, we make it easy to shop, build and finance the home you've always wanted.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.