The Woodlands® at Creekside Park
About the Community
From the moment you drive through the tree lined streets of The Woodlands®, you will feel at home. Located in the Village of Creekside Park, this community offers 1850 acres of amenities and outdoor recreation in Wendtwoods Park. Experience community amenities including the pool or tennis courts, or simply relax in your home with Life Tested® living spaces that provide open kitchens and a beautiful owner's suite.
This Arlington’s one-story living features an open island kitchen convenient to the dining area, spacious great room, and Pulte Planning Center®.
The easy living McKinney features an open gourmet kitchen with eat-in bartop island along with abundant cabinet space.
Offering a flex room, Pulte Planning Center® and spacious secondary bedrooms, the Sheldon provides the space and functionality of a two-story plan without the stairs
The Lockhart features an abundance of open space, with the convenience of a Pulte Planning Center® adjacent to the kitchen and gathering room.
The two-story Mooreville features an open first floor with large kitchen island and first floor guest bedroom including a full bath.
The versatile San Marcos features a bright and open gathering room, up to 5 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
The Beaumont features a charming café, flex room living space, 2nd story loft, and open gathering room with a modern kitchen design.
The Carissa features an open first floor along with a pop-up game room and additional upstairs bedroom space.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Located in The Village of Creekside Park, with 1,850 acres of Amenities
- Just Across from the new Wendtwoods Park
- Highly Sought After Tomball ISD
- Wendtwoods Park is Home to a Swimming Pool with Zero-Depth Entry, Current Channel, 2 Lap Lanes, and a Balancing Water Walk
- Wendtwoods Park also Features Two Lighted Tennis Courts, Ball Fields, and a Lighted Basketball Court
- Have a Family Fun Day at Wendtwoods Park's Playgrounds, Picnic Area with Barbecue Pits, and Five-Acre Lake for Fishing
- Close to the George Mitchell Nature Preserve, with 7 Miles of Creek Frontage and Trails
- Near Rob Fleming Park and Aquatic Center, Home to a Butterfly Garden, Lake with Conservation Trail, Resort Pool, a 500-foot Lazy River, and a Canoe Ramp
- Creekside Park Village Center with Shopping and Dining Coming Soon
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.