About the Community
Paloma Lake, a master-planned community located in the highly acclaimed Round Rock ISD, offers two amenity centers with swimming pools and playscapes, an on-site fish camp, and greenbelt hiking trails. Less than one mile away, Old Settlers Park offers sports fields, miles of trails, and a water park. Interior floor plans feature open living spaces, island kitchens and game rooms while stunning stone and brick exteriors are complemented by covered front porches.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Round Rock Independent School District
- 2 Amenity Centers with Swimming Pools and Children's Playscapes
- Newly Released Homesites within Walking Distance to New Amenity Center
- Paloma Lake with On-Site Fish Camp and Greenbelt Hiking Trails
- Less Than 1 Mile from Old Settlers Park, a 570 acre regional park with a baseball complex, softball complex, over 3 miles of trails, sand volleyball courts, 7 soccer fields, 12 tennis courts, football fields and a water park
- Within 3 Miles of Seton Hospital, Texas A&M Medical School and Texas State University School of Nursing
- Minutes from Downtown Round Rock
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article