The Farmington’s multi-level design blends family gathering spaces with private getaways. The main level kitchen opens to both the dining room and great room, keeping everyone connected. Half a flight down is the finished bonus room and half a flight up is the private-level Owner’s Suite. The top level features secondary bedrooms and offers the option to extend the loft or add a fourth bedroom. This design is perfect for growing families seeking space to spread out.
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Moen® family of faucets and fixtures for your kitchen and bathrooms
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- Finished Bonus Room
- Architecturally distinctive home elevations
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensonal fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Windows with Low-E glass panes filled with argon gas plus removable screens
- Landscape package with mulch beds and fully sodded homesite
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Glass block vented basement window
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Unique Multi-Level Design
- Private-Level Owners Suite
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with easily accessible wall box
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Wilsonart® laminate kitchen countertops
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 2 Neighborhood(s) nearby .