The Hilltop is built for families, with thoughtful spaces and storage for a clutter-free home. A tandem garage, Everyday Entry™, walk-in pantry, and Pulte Planning Center® keep busy families organized. The large gathering room provides plenty of natural light, and open flow into the kitchen. A dining room and separate café give the option for both casual and formal eating areas. This plan also features an Owner’s Suite with His and Hers walk-in closets.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Hilltop by taking this video tour.
Step inside the Hilltop by taking the virtual reality tour. Click the button below to get started.
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- The Hilltop stands out for its smart storage solutions, from the tandem garage to the Everyday Entry™ for clutter-free living. The kitchen features an oversized island and café. A separate dining room means there's space for formal gatherings.
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- Casual and Formal Dining Areas
- Walk-in Closets in All Bedrooms
- Large Entry Area off Garage
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage (per plan)
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Two Walk-in Closets in Owner's Suite
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired