Amberwood provides the livability of a bigger home in a single-story floor plan. When you arrive home, the Everyday EntryTM gives you a place to drop your keys and stow kids’ backpacks. The Pulte Planning Center® helps organize your busy life. And the interconnected kitchen (with island), gathering room, and café dining area enable both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- Ice maker water line pre-plumbed with accessible wall box
- Kitchen pantry for extra storage (per plan)
- Whirlpool® built-in dishwasher
- Continuous air flow system on roof with soffits and ridge vents
- Dimensional fiberglass roof shingles with 30-year manufacturer warranty
- Engineered oriented strand board exterior side wall and roof sheathing
- Low-expansion sealant on all exterior penetrations
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- TYPAR HouseWrap
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Lennox® gas furnace with electronic ignition and 13 SEER central air conditioning system with Puron® refrigerant and digital programmable thermostat
- 50-gallon electric water heater
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home network connectivity capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Access Point(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home
- 9-foot first floor ceilings
- Kichler® nickel finish interior lighting package
- Knockdown-textured ceilings
- Sherwin Williams® interior paint
- White painted trim with arched, painted two-panel interior doors
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- An open single-level floor plan, the Amberwood balances private living and entertaining with its secluded Owner’s Suite and interconnected kitchen, gathering room, and café dining area. Suitable for both weekday relaxing and weekend entertaining.
- Ranch Home with Open Concept Living Space
- Open design gathering room and kitchen
- Flexible living space for office/guest suite
- Energy saving CFL light bulbs in all main living areas
- 23/32" tongue-and-groove oriented strand board sub-flooring nailed, glued and screwed
- Engineered I-joist flooring system
- Shaw® continuous filament carpeting
- Shaw® DuraTru™ resilient flooring
- Poured concrete foundation protected by a waterproofing system with manufacturer warranty
- Landscape package with mulch beds and sodded front lawn with seeded sides and rear
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired