Bluemont with Loft
The Bluemont combines the low-maintenance lifestyle that villa living has to offer with the storage space of a single family home. The secondary bedroom features a walk-in closet and the kitchen includes a large corner pantry. Spread out into the flex room and use it for office space or a den. Add more space with an optional loft or finished basement. This home is ideal for empty nesters or anyone seeking low-maintenance living.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Bluemont and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- 50 gallon gas hot water heater
- 95% efficiency gas heat/13 SEER central air conditioning system
- Easy-care, Low-E glass vinyl single-hung windows
- Energy efficient construction with energy sealant system around windows, doors, exterior walls and interior penetrations
- Wifi Honeywell® digital thermostat
- 9’ First Floor ceilings
- Spacious closets with ventilated, vinyl coated shelving
- 14'x9' Flex Space
- Walk-in closet in bedroom #2
- All include first floor owner's suites
- Flexible layout with optional basement and loft
- 2-Car garage on all homes (1.5 car on select townhomes)
- Asphalt driveway and concrete service walk
- Lifetime architectural shingles
- Typar housewrap
- WiFi electric garage door opener
- Luxury townhomes
- 42" maple cabinets with crown molding
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Moen® Integra faucet
- Whirlpool® appliance package
- The Bluemont villa boasts plenty of storage space, with a large corner pantry and walk-in closets in both bedrooms.
- (2) Pre-wired WAPs in predetermined ceiling locations
- (3) Dual port jacks (CAT6/RG6)
- 200-AMP electrical service
- Washer and electric dryer hook-ups
- Gerber® high efficiency elongated toilets
- Oak vanities in bathrooms
- White cultured marble vanity tops
- Professionally designed landscape package
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired