The family-friendly Surrey home design features an open layout and chef-inspired kitchen, allowing you to entertain guests in style. An exquisite Owner’s Suite is complete with a luxury bathroom and optional deck. Thoughtful details including a finished rec room on the lower level, stainless steel Whirlpool® appliances, and hardwood floors throughout, make a lasting impression.
- $798,990 Starting From
- $5,124/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 2343 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The family-friendly Surrey home design features an open layout and chef-inspired kitchen, allowing you to entertain guests in style. An exquisite Owner’s Suite is complete with a luxury bathroom and optional deck. Thoughtful details including a finished rec room on the lower level, stainless steel Whirlpool® appliances, and hardwood floors throughout, make a lasting impression.Request Info
- 93% Efficiency gas heat and 13-SEER central air
- Digital programmable thermostat
- Insulated Low-E glass single hung windows
- R-13 wall insulation, R-38 attic insulation
- Water saver toilets and shower heads
- Egress windows (per plan)
- Ceramic tile shower walls in owner’s bathroom
- Ceramic tile shower/tub surround in second bathroom
- Gerber® elongated toilets in all bathrooms
- Moen® shower/tub/sink chrome faucets in all bathrooms
- Oak vanities in all bathrooms
- White cultured marble vanity tops in all bathrooms
- 2 Car garage
- 2 Electrical outlets (1 front, 1 rear)
- Architectural shingles
- Double 4.5" Dutch Lap vinyl siding
- Garage door opener with two remotes and keypad
- Grand Harbor® garage door
- Ice and water shield on all roofs
- Partial brick or stone façade
- Therma Tru® Smooth-Star® 6-panel entry door
- 42" Timberlake® maple cabinets
- Avalon Arden stainless steel undermount sink
- Center island
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Ice maker line
- Moen® chrome faucet
- Whirlpool® 30" freestanding, self cleaning gas range
- Whirlpool® 6-cycle EnergyStar® dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
- 9' First floor ceilings
- Closets with ventilated, vinyl coated shelving
- Craftmaster® 6-panel interior doors
- Designer Kichler™ lighting fixtures throughout home
- Recessed lighting (as per plan)
- Schlage® bright chrome door hardware
- Professionally designed landscape package
- Sodded yard
- Maple vanity
- Recessed lighting over shower
- Walk-in closet
- Finished Lower Level
- Daltile® tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Shaw® carpeting
- Shaw® vinyl flooring in laundry and owner’s entry
- 200 AMP electrical service
- 4 pre-wired locations for CAT5/cable (select locations)
- Rinnai® tankless water heater
- Washer and electric dryer hookup
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select an Upgrade Package for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
This package includes upgrades such as a concrete patio and a rear house extensionSee More
This package includes upgrades such as our highest end kitchen appliances and private deck off owner's suite with tray ceilingSee More
This package includes upgrades such as a bay window in the owner's suite and upgraded hardwood floorsSee More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
SurreyWillow Run 704 Cottonwood Court, Cresskill, New Jersey 07626 Lot Number: 00020 (877) 335-9329
- 3 Story Luxury End Unit!
- Open Concept with 9 Foot Ceilings!
- Steps from Transportation to NYC!
- Owner's suite with Sitting Area!
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Top Rated Schools!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired