Winslow at Brookstone
Poised within 7 miles of the shores of Lake Acworth in the highly rated Allatoona School District, Winslow at Brookstone showcases stunning new construction homes in Acworth. Ideal for families at all stages of life, Winslow offers conveniency to Brookstone Golf & Country Club amenities. Bordered by the tranquil Little Allatoona Creek, deep wooded lots provide large backyards and loads of privacy.
More Life Built In
The Wingate at Winslow welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
The Furman at Winslow offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
The open concept Continental at Winslow embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry and offers organization and convenience.
The Woodward at Winslow is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
With its open layout, the Riverton at Winslow boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New homes in Northwest Cobb County with desirable Acworth Address
- Imaginatively designed and innovatively crafted Pulte Life-Tested® home designs
- Scenic community with Little Allatoona Creek running along property
- Deep, wooded lots, providing large backyards and privacy
- Low Cobb County Tax Rates
- Homeowners enjoy convenience to Brookstone Golf and Country Club amenities, including clubhouse, fitness center, golf, dining, Jr Olympic Pool and its Swim Team, and 8 lighted tennis courts
- Just 1.5 miles from Brookstone Golf & Country Club
- Convenience to a number of quality retail, dining and entertainment destinations like Brookstone Village with the local Publix, as well as the shops of the Cumberland area, The Avenue West Cobb and West Cobb Marketplace
- Brookstone Village shopping center is 1.5 miles away
- 15 minutes from The Avenue West Cobb
- 20 minutes from Town Center Mall and surrounding shopping and dining
- Proximity to Cobb Parkway and Dallas Highway provides easy commuting options into major employment centers in Marietta, Kennesaw, Woodstock and Smyrna
- Historic Acworth continually presents a jam-packed calendar of events such as ArtFest Day, Acworth Farmers Market, Smoke on the Lake BBQ Festival and more
- Parks near the community include Pitner Road Park – with sport aviation complex and dog park, Allatoona Creek Park, Procter Landing Park, Kennworth Park and more
- The 633-bed WellStar Kennestone Hospital – a Top 100 Hospital – is within 12 miles of the community
- Excellent Cobb County Schools in Allatoona High School District
- Only 7 miles to Lake Acworth and less than 10 miles to Lake Allatoona
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.