Walk-In Customers Welcome
The ranch-style homes at Prescott in Acworth, designed for active adults, are perfect for gatherings of family and friends. Explore our collection of new home designs, all with Pulte's consumer-inspired open living floor plans. Enjoy a variety of flexible options, like adding a loft, sunroom or basement for extra space.
More Life Built In
$1,218/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Abbeyville at Prescott features an open layout with an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, including an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
$1,250/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Senoia at Prescott is an open and airy single-story floor plan with lots of natural light, plenty of storage and the option for a den, third bedroom and potential loft.
$1,299/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Eastway at Prescott is a light-flooded single family home with a well-equipped kitchen, flexible gathering area and an optional loft.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Ranch homes for sale in Acworth delivered by Pulte Homes, featuring open-concept floor plans optimized for one-level living and the option of adding a second floor
- Downtown Acworth and Woodstock offer a treasure trove of shops and restaurants to explore
- Lake Acworth and Lake Allatoona offer boating, watersports, fishing and sunbathing
- Wealth of parks and golf courses enhance the recreational possibilities at Prescott
- Low-maintenance lifestyle, featuring lawn maintenance included in HOA dues
- School tax exemption available for homeowners 62 years and better. State tax exemption available for homeowners 65 years and better.
- I-575 just 3 miles away – offering convenience to Canton to the north and Marietta, Smyrna and Atlanta to the south
- Town Center at Cobb and Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta within 7 miles of the community
- Kroger and Publix just down the street, less than 2 miles away
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital 9 miles away
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes, Save $2,000
Purchase a home and receive a $2,000* incentive. It's just our way of saying Thank You for everything you do every day. Applies to teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters and veterans.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.