The ranch-style homes in Prescott, designed for active adults, are perfect for gatherings of family and friends. Explore our collection of new home designs, all with Pulte's consumer-inspired open living floor plans. Enjoy the flexible options, like adding a loft or sunroom.
More Life Built In
The Abbeyville at Prescott has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Senoia at Prescott is an open and airy single-story floor plan with lots of natural light, plenty of storage and the option for a den, third bedroom and potential loft.
The Eastway at Prescott is a light-flooded single family home with a well-equipped kitchen, flexible gathering area and an optional loft.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Ranch homes for sale in Acworth delivered by Pulte Homes, featuring open-concept floor plans optimized for one-level living and the option of adding a second floor
- Downtown Acworth and Woodstock offer a treasure trove of shops and restaurants to explore
- Lake Acworth and Lake Allatoona offer boating, watersports, fishing and sunbathing
- Wealth of parks and golf courses enhance the recreational possibilities at Prescott
- Low-maintenance lifestyle, featuring lawn maintenance included in HOA dues
- School tax exemption available for homeowners 62 years and better. State tax exemption available for homeowners 65 years and better.
- I-575 just 3 miles away – offering convenience to Canton to the north and Marietta, Smyrna and Atlanta to the south
- Town Center at Cobb and Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta within 7 miles of the community
- Kroger and Publix just down the street, less than 2 miles away
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital 9 miles away
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(31) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More