What Life's Like
About the Area
- 2 miles to Coyote Hills Regional Park and hiking
- Several east bay regional parks nearby
- Two story homes with flexible living spaces
- Attached 2-car garages with added storage
- 45 homesites with private yards
- Half-mile to shops and restaurants on Alvarado Blvd.
- 1.5 miles to interstate 880 and bay area transportation corridors
- Within 1 mile of the Union City Sports Center
- Less than 1 mile to Eden Landing Ecological Reserve
- Near the San Francisco bay with surrounding water activities and marinas
- 1 mile to Union Landing shopping, restaurants and multiplex theaters
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(13) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article