Heritage Park11928 Fraser Way, Dublin, California 94568 Skip to Homes
About the Community
Heritage Park, just minutes from two Bay Area Rapid Transit stations and a nearby ACE train station, is ideal for homeowners who commute to San Francisco and Silicon Valley. Enjoy beautiful homes designed with open living spaces ideal for entertaining, and step outside to discover parks and trails within minutes of Heritage Park. Explore abundant shopping and dining options at Persimmon Place and Hacienda Crossings.
What Life's Like
Heritage Park is a family-friendly community in the highly desirable city of Dublin, directly across from Dublin’s historic Heritage Park. Commuting to the Greater Bay Area is a breeze, as the community is just minutes from two BART stations, a short drive to the ACE commuter train, and easily accessible to both I-580 and I-680. Live minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment. Families with school-aged children will benefit from one of the most highly-rated school districts in the Bay Area.Request Info
- Easy access to I-580, I-680 and rapid transit
- Two story, single family homes nestled in the historic district
- Classic front porches and covered entry areas per plan
- Located across from Dublin's historic Heritage Park
- Proposed tot lot park within the community
- Walking distance to two parks and several parks are a short drive away including sports parks
- Within walking distance to restaurants and shopping
- Near many restaurants, activities and entertainment selections
About the Area
Heritage Park, in Dublin, is centrally located in the Tri-Valley, with easy access to the I-680 and the I-580, convenient for commuters throughout the Bay Area. The thriving Tri-Valley boasts internationally acclaimed business parks, recreational parks and sports facilities, and home to some of the world’s largest corporations. Families with young children will appreciate living in one of the Bay Area’s most distinguished school districts.
Residence 5 offers a spacious great room with courtyard access off of the kitchen, and a first floor private bedroom with full bath.
The Residence 4 offers a private bedroom and a full bathroom on the first floor, ideal for visitors.
The Residence 3 includes an open plan kitchen with a large kitchen island and pantry, plus a first floor powder room.
The Residence 2 offers a first floor bedroom option,and includes a tech center and deck access off of the Owner’s Suite.
Residence 1 features a spacious kitchen with island and peninsula and an Owner’s Suite with a walk-in closet and dual vanity.
- Gorgeous Hardwood Floors Downstairs
- Trending Frost Colored Shaker Cabinets
- Crisp 12x24 Tiled Flr Baths and Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Two-Car Garage and Driveway
- Great Commuter Location
- Upgraded Winter White Shaker Cabinets
- Light Quartz Kitchen Counter Tops
- Plank Tile Dwnstairs 6x24 Antique White
- Neutral Carpet in Bed/Hall/Loft/Stairs
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Private End of Street/Open Front Porch
- 2-Car Garage & Driveway
- Espresso Cabinetry
- Gorgeous Light Granite Kitchen Counter
- Beautiful Hardwood Flooring
- Garden White tile in Bathrooms
- Upgraded carpet, stairs and bedrooms
Home Site Map
Click below to see the available home sites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article