About the Community
Find your dream home at Citron at Wallis Ranch. Residents will enjoy living in a gated community, with incredible private amenities within walking distance of your home. Amenities include a private pool, picnic areas, a community garden, a recreational center and several private parks. Each contemporary home offers an open floor plan with a great room-- ideal for entertaining.
What Life's Like
Citron at Wallis Ranch offers a true sense of community with private amenities right outside your front door, in an exclusive gated Dublin community. Spend a day of family fun at the Kindred House, in the family lounge, swimming in the pool or picking vegetables in the community garden. This resort-style community is just minutes from the Dublin BART stations, I-580, I-680, and upscale shopping and dining.Request Info
- Single family homes in the gated master planned community of Wallis Ranch
- Pricing from the low $900's
- Nestled among the beautiful hills of east Dublin
- Within 2 miles of I-580, services, shopping, dining and entertainment
- Close to the East Dublin BART Station
- Wallis Ranch features a pool and fitness center
- Just a mile away from the new Persimmon Place shopping center which features Whole Foods, HomeGoods, Nordstrom Rack and more!
- The Livermore outlets are within minutes and feature high-end retail outlets
- Popular Stoneridge Mall is also just minutes away by freeway
- In addition to the booming Silicon Valley workforce, local companies like Chevron, SAP, ADP, Oracle®, Safeway and more provide nearby employment opportunities
- The East Bay Regional Park system includes hiking and biking trails in the nearby hills
- Enjoy team sports through the city's recreation program & sports complexes
- Enjoy golf courses in Dublin & nearby Livermore
- Enjoy local fitness centers; 24 Hour, Fitness 2000, Fitness 19, Crossfit & Club Sport within 2 miles
- The Regal theater complex with IMAX is within 2 miles of Citron
- Local restaurants abound at nearby Hacienda Crossings retail center
About the Area
Enjoy life at Citron at Wallis Ranch, in Dublin, where you're just minutes from I-580 and I-680, the Dublin BART station and just a short drive to the ACE commuter train. Residents of this community will enjoy being minutes from Dublin’s shopping and dining, including Persimmon Place, Hacienda Crossings and Waterford Place. Wallis Ranch in Dublin also boasts the award-winning Dublin School District.
Plan 1 is an open floor plan with a third floor loft space that easily converts to a fourth bedroom with full bathroom.
The Plan 2 offers a spacious Owner’s Suite, plus a third floor loft that easily converts to a bedroom with full bathroom.
The Plan 3 includes an open plan kitchen with a large kitchen island and pantry, plus a first floor powder room.
The Plan 4 offers a private bedroom and a full bathroom on the first floor, ideal for visitors.
Plan 5 offers a spacious great room with courtyard access off of the kitchen, and a first floor private bedroom with full bath.
The Plan 6 offers an everyday entry off of the garage, plus a spacious pantry, and a first floor bedroom with full bath.
Plan 2Citron at Wallis Ranch 4297 Trolan Lane, Dublin, California 94568 Lot Number: 13401 (877) 771-2181
- Slab Espresso Cabinets
- Kitchen Aid SS Appliances
- Slab Granite Countertops
- Laminate Flooring Downstairs
- Plush Upgraded Carpet
- Upgraded Paint throughout
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article