Spindrift at Eden Shores
“Getting there” is easier at Spindrift at Eden Shores, whether to the parks, the office or a day in the city. Its Hayward location in the “Heart of the Bay” allows for owners of 52 single-family residences to embrace the varied options for dining, shopping, entertaining and more near the shoreline. Families can also explore more than 30 acres of nearby open space or the Union Landing Shopping Center. *The sales team is open for sale from Parkside Heights at 1271 Walpert Street in Hayward.
Schedule a virtual tour of our model homes
Contact Emily & Jennifer to schedule a video tour or phone appt. at Spindrift at Eden Shores.
Text or call 408-872-9618
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Spindrift features a community park with children's play area
- Just minutes away, the San Francisco Bay Trail, and the tideland preserve at the Hayward Regional Shoreline is perfectly suited for walking, jogging and biking
- Across from Alden E. Oliver Sports Park with athletic fields, basketball courts, playground, snack bar & picnic areas with grills
- Located in the desirable Eden Shores neighborhood
- Centrally located in the heart of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Minutes from BART, Interstates 880 and 580, and the San Mateo Bridge, providing flexible access to all neighboring cities and convenient commutes to work and school throughout the San Francisco Bay Area
- Grocery stores, shopping malls, restaurants and fine dining, entertainment selections and gyms are all located within 5 miles
- Enjoy easy access to services, plus local shopping at Costco, Union Landing shopping center and Southland Mall
- The Gordon E. Oliver Park is 1/4 mile away and features several barbecue and picnic areas, 3 tennis courts, a basketball court and a large playground
- Hayward is home to California State University East Bay and Chabot Community College, just 3 miles away
- Hayward community events include summer street parties, music and wine festivals, the Light Up the Season celebration, as well as the farmer’s market in historic downtown
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Showing appreciation to our active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters & military. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a $2,000* incentive as our way of saying thank you.View Homes
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More