New Homesites Released
About the Community
Discover innovative, new home designs at Parkside Heights in Hayward. The city has drawn young and growing families to the Bay Area’s flourishing epicenter, where a collection of tri-level homes will soon emerge. This hilltop family community in the “Heart of the Bay” will offer proximity to BART stations, Cal State East Bay, and 20 miles of scenic trails, among other well-placed attractions.
This three-bedroom Plan One home connects a mid level kitchen, cafe with a spacious deck and multipurpose gathering room.
This tri-level Plan Two home features a mid level gathering floor blending a barbecue deck with cafe and oversized gathering room.
Single-family ownership is enjoyed in this Plan Three home. Three bedrooms complement a gathering room with deck for mingling.
Versatility defines this Plan Four home, showcasing five bedrooms and a loft with an entry floor accommodating daily conveniences.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Centrally located in the heart of the Bay Area in the East Bay
- Less than two miles from the Hayward BART station and Hayward Amtrak station
- Hayward features access to major Bay Area freeways including I-580, I-880, and CA-238 / Mission Blvd
- Easy access to the San Francisco Peninsula via the CA-92 / San Mateo Bridge
- Equidistance access to major airports including Oakland International Airport, San Francisco International Airport and San Jose International Airport
- Hayward is home to California State University East Bay and Chabot Community College
- Near quality private and charter schools
- Neighboring California’s oldest Japanese Garden
- Close to shopping, restaurants, an art museum and movie theatre in downtown Hayward
- Enjoy easy access to local shopping at Costco, Union Landing shopping center and Southland Mall
- Hayward community events include summer street parties, music and wine festivals, the Light Up the Season celebration, as well as the farmer’s market in historic downtown
Pulte Home Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.More Information
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(13) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article