Breeze at Bay37
Rich in history with beautiful waterfront views, Bay37 in Alameda will feature single family homes with Life Tested® floor plans, smart home features, modern architecture and energy-efficient construction. This new construction community will boast a variety of amenities for residents, including picnic areas, a playground, a public dock, walking paths along the estuary and more!
Online Breeze at Bay37 Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Breeze at Bay37. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
Entertain and have houseguests in this three-story Plan 1 with four bedrooms and an open living area that flows onto a large deck.
Have all the space you need in the tri-level Plan 2 featuring four bedrooms, an open living area, kitchen, and a separate cafe.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Quick drive, or bike/scooter ride to the Alameda Main Street Ferry Terminal with daily service to San Francisco’s Financial District (12-minute ride)
- Adjacent to the newly constructed Alameda Landing, with Target, Safeway, Starbucks, Orange Theory Fitness, and various fast-casual eateries.
- Residents can utilize the Alameda Landing Express, a free weekday commuter shuttle from Alameda Landing (stop is adjacent to Target on Fifth Street) to the 12th Street BART station in Oakland.
- About 2 miles from Alameda Point, the former Naval Air Station base, which boasts a cluster of artisan distilleries, breweries and tasting rooms on what is known as “Spirits Alley”.
- Easy access to Webster Street’s downtown, featuring a diverse selection of local restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
- Short walk to Estuary Park with a baseball field, open space, and an athletic field for soccer, football, rugby and lacrosse.
- Alameda boasts a multitude of recreational parks, open fields, kid’s playgrounds, and pedestrian and bike paths.
- Conveniently located near the large Main Street Dog Park, with stunning views of the estuary and San Francisco’s skyline.
- Close to great selection of fitness gyms, including Mariner Square Athletic Club, Orange Theory Fitness, Bladium Sports and Fitness Club, and Tapout Fitness.
- Great hiking and scenic outdoors are a short drive up the freeway. Enjoy a multitude of well-maintained paths and views at Sibley Volcanic Regional Reserve, Skyline Gate Staging Area, Joaquin Miller Park, Redwood Regional Park, and even more up Hwy-24 or east of Berkeley.
- About a 15 minute drive to domestic and international flights at Oakland International Airport, with easy access via the Bay Farm Island Bridge.
- Enjoy local historical attractions such as the USS Hornet Museum, Alameda Theatre and Cineplex, Pacific Pinball Museum and the Alameda Naval Air Museum.
- Located by the Webster Street Tube, making commuting on and off the island easier.
- Surrounded by breathtaking bay views, and across from Oakland’s Jack London Square.
- On the East end, Alameda boasts another downtown on Park Street, with it’s own collection of unique restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Showing appreciation to our active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters & military. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a $2,000* incentive as our way of saying thank you.View Homes
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Model Home Grand Opening!
Join us Saturday, August 7th from 10 AM to 2 PM for our model home debut at Breeze at Bay37!Get Directions
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More