About the Community
Located within the highly sought after Peoria School District, Tierra Del Rio attracts families looking for exceptional schools and plenty of space. This vibrant community offers a collection of one- and two- story home designs with expansive patios perfect for entertaining or enjoying Sonoran Desert views. Amenities include pocket parks, ramadas, and scenic multi-use trails for residents, as well as quick access to recreational areas like Lake Pleasant and nearby shopping and dining.
What Life's Like
Tierra Del Rio provides a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities and services right in your own backyard. It’s easy to lead an active lifestyle and stay connected here. Spend the day at Lake Pleasant Regional Park, or attend a baseball game at the Padres and Mariners' spring training stadium.Request Info
- Easy Access to The Loop 303 Freeway, I-17 and Loop 101
- Minutes To Entertainment, Dining And Shopping
- Nationally Acclaimed Basis Charter School Just Minutes Away
- Minutes From Peoria Medical Center
- Located Between Agua Fria River To The West And Sonoran Desert To The North
- 15 Minutes To Lake Pleasant Park For Outdoor Recreational Activities Such As Boating And Water Skiing
- Community Amenities Include Hiking And Biking Trails, Tot Lots And Park Area
- Students Attend Zuni Hills Elementary (K-8) And Liberty High School In The Highly Rated Peoria School District
- One of Peoria’s Most Accessible Communities
About the Area
Tierra Del Rio in Peoria, Arizona, is near abundant outdoor activities, shopping, entertainment, and dining, within a highly rated school district. Just 12 miles north is Lake Pleasant Regional Park. Residents will enjoy boating, fishing, camping and hiking within a scenic 20-minute drive from the community, plus nearly 40 golf courses nearby. Within walking distance, shoppers will enjoy a variety of brand name retailers including Michaels, Target, Marshalls, and Home Depot.
The single-story Manzanita floor plan features an open kitchen overlooking the gathering room and café.
The versatile Yucca features a bright and open gathering room, up to 5 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
The Sumac’s gourmet kitchen opens to an expansive two-story gathering room and features an optional suite perfect for a guest room.
ManzanitaTierra Del Rio - Cactus 10818 W SWAYBACK PASS, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 03501 (866) 367-4987
- 36"/42" Lux Cabinet & Range Layout
- Chiffon Spring Valley Mapel Cabinets
- Beautiful Quartz Kitchen Countertop
- Bay Window at Owner's Suite
- 2' Garage Extension
- Upgraded Tile Throughout
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
ENERGY STAR® Leader Award
Built with you and the environment in mind. Pulte homes are up to 30 percent more energy-efficient than the average existing home. The result is more comfort, less waste.Click to learn more
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article