Almost Sold Out
Tierra Del Rio - Cactus
About the Community
Located within the highly sought after Peoria School District, Tierra Del Rio attracts families looking for exceptional schools and plenty of space. This vibrant community offers a collection of one- and two- story home designs with expansive patios perfect for entertaining or enjoying Sonoran Desert views. Amenities include pocket parks, ramadas, and scenic multi-use trails for residents, as well as quick access to recreational areas like Lake Pleasant and nearby shopping and dining.
The single-story Manzanita floor plan features an open kitchen overlooking the gathering room and café.
The Sumac’s gourmet kitchen opens to an expansive two-story gathering room and features an optional suite perfect for a guest room.
The versatile Yucca features a bright and open gathering room, up to 5 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Easy Access to The Loop 303 Freeway, I-17 and Loop 101
- Minutes To Entertainment, Dining And Shopping
- Nationally Acclaimed Basis Charter School Just Minutes Away
- Minutes From Peoria Medical Center
- Located Between Agua Fria River To The West And Sonoran Desert To The North
- 15 Minutes To Lake Pleasant Park For Outdoor Recreational Activities Such As Boating And Water Skiing
- Community Amenities Include Hiking And Biking Trails, Tot Lots And Park Area
- Students Attend Zuni Hills Elementary (K-8) And Liberty High School In The Highly Rated Peoria School District
- One of Peoria’s Most Accessible Communities
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article