Situated in an exclusive Vistancia neighborhood in Peoria, you’ll find Altitude at Northpointe, a new community offering a sense of arrival in a tranquil Sonoran Desert setting. With a diverse selection of single- and two-story layout options, endless features to choose from and a variety of impressive amenities our new construction homes offer everything you’ve been searching for. Make your new home at Altitude at Northpointe and experience the best of everything.
Online Altitude at Northpointe Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Altitude at Northpointe. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Located at the end of Vistancia Blvd offering privacy and exclusivity
- Proposed amenities including multiple pools, cabanas, playgrounds, sport courts, community fireplaces, ramadas, event lawns, and walking trails
- 10-acre amenity site featuring a 5,300-square-foot recreation center called The Sovita Club, planned to include gathering spaces for resident events and meetings, a catering kitchen, and a movement and fitness on-demand studio.
- Beautiful Sonoran Desert landscape
- Natural open spaces throughout the community
- Public and private community parks
- Extensive mountainside hiking and biking trail system
- White Peak and Twin Buttes mountains views
- Highly rated Peoria School District
- Access to Area’s top employers
- Close to premier Golf Courses
- Minutes from the popular Lake Pleasant
- Close to the Loop 303 Freeway
- Close to shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor recreation in Peoria
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(21) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More