Walk-In Customers Welcome
Come see why you'll feel right at home at Norman Creek in Hendersonville, also known as The City by the Lake. This peaceful, boutique new home community only has 92 homesites yet offers everything your family needs including a community pool, plus easy access to parks, dining, and shopping. Choose your new home from a variety of well-planned home designs. Homesites in the Reserve Series include finished basements with an extra bedroom and bath! Access to a high-speed fiber network is available.
More Life Built In
$1,965/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Highlights of Mercer at Norman Creek include a Pulte Planning Center®, upstairs loft, and an Owner's Suite with its own sitting room. The Mercer II includes a finished basement.
$2,036/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Stonebrook II features a new home floorplan with open gathering spaces on both floors, a roomy Owner's Suite, and an indispensable Pulte Planning Center®. The Stonebrook II includes a finished basement.
$2,114/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Continental II at Norman Creek embraces traditional features like a formal dining room and butler’s pantry with an open concept that offers organization and convenience. The Continental II includes a finished basement.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- One & Two Story New Home Construction Designs
- Basement Homesites
- Fiber Network Provides Up To Gigabit Internet Speeds
- Boutique Community With Only 92 Homesites
- Side-Load Garage
- Community Pool and Gathering Area
- Easy Access to Vietnam Veterans Parkway & Shops at Indian Lake
- Dr. William Burrus Elementary School - 9/10 on GreatSchools.org
- Knox Doss Middle School at Drakes Creek
- Beech Senior High School
- Vanderbilt Children's Hospital (After Hours) - 4.6 Miles
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center - 4.5 Miles
- Sumner Station Medical - 4.2 Miles
- The Little Clinic - 4.2 Miles
- CVS Pharmacy - 4.6 Miles
- Glenbrook Shopping Center - 4.5 Miles
- Spare & Strike Family Fun Center - 5.3 Miles
- Exit Tactics Indoor Recreation - 6.2 Miles
- All Extreme Trampoline Park - 3.6 Miles
- Drakes Creek Entertainment Center - 4.5 Miles
- Regal Cinemas - 2.9 Miles
- Veterans Park - 3.6 Miles
- Moss-Wright Park - 8.9 Miles
- Golds Gym - 3.5 Miles
- Orange Theory Fitness - 2.1 Miles
- Amazing Grace Yoga - 2.5 Miles
- Crossfit Hendersonville - 2.4 Miles
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
A Message for our Valued Home Shoppers
A historically high demand across Middle Tennessee's housing market over the past several months has only reinforced our dedication to you, our valued customer. Click to read our letter to you.Read Letter
Nashville Ranked as One of the Best Places to Live in the U.S. 2021
Bankrate named Nashville #7 on its list of most livable and lovable places in 2021. They assessed 5 areas including affordability, education, job market, safety and well-being. On top of all that, there's some great live music!Read Article
Sumner County High School Ranks 7th Nationally
Merrol Hyde Magnet School ranks 7th nationally and 1st in Tennessee in US News & World Report's 2021 ranking of best high schools. Merrol Hyde accepts applications for Sumner County Students grades KG-12.Read More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More