By Appointment Only
If you’re ready to move up to more—more space, more luxury, more privacy, more convenience—the new home community of Bretagne should be on your list. Within the private gates of this carefully master planned community, you’ll find a wealth of amenities coming soon, including pool, cabanas, pocket parks and play area. Plus a choice of elegant new homes from Pulte with beautiful open-concept floorplans, flexible spaces and innovative features designed to make life easier for your family.
More Life Built In
The single-story Amberwood at Bretagne stands out for its spacious new home design, with an open kitchen, Everyday Entry™, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Bretagne's Furman home design offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
The Wingate at Bretagne welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
With its open layout, the Riverton at Bretagne also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and open gathering room all add to the appeal of Bretagne's Vanderbilt.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Ballatyne Village, Blakeney, Stonecrest and Waverly
- Gated Community with beautiful streetscapes
- Neighborhood Club Amenities include pool, cabana, and playground
- 20 miles from Uptown Charlotte
- Convenient and quick access to area recreation centers & greenways, medical centers, and golf clubs
- Quick access to major thoroughfares
- Close proximity to growing employment centers such as Red Ventures, Movement Mortgage, MetLife, Wells Fargo and Bank of America
- Low Lancaster County Taxes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.