About the Community
Harborwalk is conveniently located on beautiful James Island only 6 miles away from historic downtown Charleston and 8 miles from vibrant Folly Beach. A community of townhomes, Harborwalk is in walking distance to Harris Teeter, Starbucks, local dining and James Island Recreation Center.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
The Byrnes Townes is a luxurious, easy-maintenance retreat for full-time or vacation living. An open kitchen that is ideal for entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Walking distance to Starbucks, Harris Teeter, La Tabella, and more
- Eight miles from Folly Beach
- Charleston County School District
- Six miles from Downtown Charleston
- Three-story Townhomes
- Close to public tennis courts located at Ft. Johnson Rd. and Harbor View Rd.
- Walking distance to James Island Recreation Center and less than three miles away from Sunrise Park
- 15 minutes from James Island County Park
- Located close to Folly Rd with multiple dining options such as Roadside Seafood, White Duck Taco Shop, Hen & Goat, Bohemian Bull, Thai Elephants Restaurant, Kickin' Chicken, and more
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article