Model for Sale
About the Community
River Oaks offers Life Tested® homes with charming architectural exteriors designed with Hudson in mind. Located in the nationally acclaimed Hudson City School District and 2.5 miles from First & Main, Rt. 8 and I-80, this community attracts families seeking exceptional schools and quality homes with modern amenities and premium finishes. Experience well-planned designs with spacious tree-lined homesites and over 220 acres of nature preserve, and find your perfect home here.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at River Oaks. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Holbrook is built for entertaining and everyday living, featuring an arched entry, formal dining room, and open-concept kitchen.
The Crawford offers convenience and versatility, with a Pulte Planning Center® off the kitchen café, and an optional first-floor guest suite.
The Dresden’s spacious design offers comfortable, elegant living, with private office, pro-style kitchen and Owner’s Retreat with separate bedroom, bathroom, and lounge.
The Ellicott’s open, modern design spoils owners with a two-story foyer, spacious family room, plus a large Owner's Suite, and 4-car garage.
The Edinburgh offers a large kitchen island, walk-in pantry, casual and formal dining spaces plus four bedrooms with a loft.
The two-story, four-bedroom Kirkland offers flex and cafe space, a formal dining room and a soaring two-story gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Minutes from Lake Forest Country Club
- Hudson City Schools, US News Rank in the Top 1% Nationally
- 2.5 Miles to Shopping and Entertainment at First & Main
- 1 Mile to Route 8 and I-80
- More than 220 Acres of Preservation and Open Space
- Home Designs Include Life Tested® Features: Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry™, Owner’s Retreat and Flex Spaces
- 3-4 Car Side-Load Garages Included (per plan)
- Upgraded Features Including Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Ceramic Tile Included
- Cul-de-sac and Tree-Lined Homesites
- Walk-out, garden view and standard full basements
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.