This one-story Manzanita helps empty nesters and growing families alike make the most of every square foot. The kitchen overlooks the café and gathering room, with a bar top perfect for meals on the go or drinks with friends. The owner’s suite features a spacious walk-in closet with plenty of storage room. The secondary bedrooms are perfect for guests, and the flexible living space works the way you need, with options for a den or additional bedroom.
Take the 3D Tour
Explore the Manzanita and see how Pulte has more life built in. If you still have questions, visit the community for more details.Start 3D Tour
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water
- Lennox® 93% energy-efficient furnace
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E windows
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® microwave/hood combination
- Whirlpool® self-cleaning electric range
- Beech cabinets with raised vanities at owner's bath
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary baths
- Maple medicine cabinet in owner’s bath
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- HERS Rating of 65 or better
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Raised panel interior doors
- Satin nickel lever door hardware
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- Tile floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving in closets and pantry
- The single-story Manzanita floor plan features an open kitchen overlooking the gathering room and café.
- Popular floor plan providing flexible living spaces
- Large Owner's Suite
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Engineered roof truss system
- Industry Leading PulteGroup 10-Year Limited Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Optional extended patio with fireplace for open outdoor living
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired