The Dignitary's expansive single-story layout is with up to six bedrooms and several flexible living spaces. A central gathering area with extended covered patio adjoins a large kitchen and a multipurpose island. Enjoy a formal dining area with the option of a secondary dining room for ample entertaining space. At the end of the day, relax in the luxurious Owner’s Suite that features an elegant owner’s bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- $797,990 Starting From
- $3,722/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3-4 Bathrooms
- 3936 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- 12’ Ceilings in Foyer and Gathering Room
- Decorative Skip-Trowel Drywall Finish
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- The Dignitary includes open living space and an inviting backyard. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and elegant staggered cabinetry. Enhance your kitchen space with additional kitchen options.
- Large Outdoor Covered Patio
- Choice of Pueblo or Contemporary Architecturally Designed Exterior Elevations
- 3-Car Garage
- MasterCraft® Recessed Maple Cabinets
- Chef Kitchen Layout with Granite Countertop and Backsplash
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vent hood Stainless Steel
- Open Kitchen with Café
- 18”x18” Tile Flooring in Wet Areas
- Owner's Retreat
- Home Energy Rating System
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioning
- Low-E windows
- R-38 ceiling insulation
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Lennox® 93% efficient Energy Star furnace
- Build Green New Mexico Certified
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-Year Protection Against Leaks
- Engineered roof truss system
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired