The Fano keeps families connected, with open flow gathering room and island kitchen with pantry, plus adjoining breakfast café. Enjoy dining al fresco on the covered patio with optional fireplace or simply enjoy fresh air on the optional upstairs balcony, next to the luxurious owner’s suite. This plan offers an optional suite, fourth bedroom, a second laundry room and Pulte Planning Center®.
Price Coming Soon
- 3-7 Bedrooms
- 2-6 Bathrooms
- 2776 Sq. Ft.
- 10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
- 14 SEER Lennox® air conditioner
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Build Green New Mexico Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater with recirculation pump and timer
- Engineered roof truss system
- HERS rating of 60 or better
- Honeywell™ programmable thermostat
- Low VOC Sherwin-Williams® paint
- Low-flow consumption toilets
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- Cultured marble countertops in secondary baths
- Cultured marble shower surround in owner's bath
- Cultured marble vanity top with integral dual sinks in owner's bath
- Pedestal sink in powder baths per plan
- Tub/shower combination in secondary baths
- Raised panel interior doors
- Schlage® nickel lever door hardware
- Sea Gull Lighting® package
- Shaw® carpet
- Tile floor in kitchens, baths, laundry and entry
- Wood shelving in pantry, closets and laundry
- The dual level Fano invites family time, with an open gathering room and kitchen with cafe, plus covered patio.
- Attached garage with garage door opener prewire
- Boral® roof
- Coach light at garage
- Covered patios
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Side yard access gate
- Taexx® Pest Defense system
- 1 year General Workmanship and Materials Warranty
- 2 Year Mechanical Warranty
- 5 Year Leak Protection Warranty
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Whirlpool® stainless steel electric cooktop range
- Whirlpool® stainless steel Energy Star-rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® stainless steel microwave/hood combination
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 3 Neighborhood(s) nearby .