The Farmington is a comfortable single story home with an open gathering and dining room with access to the outdoor covered patio. Add an bay window or rear house extension to expand the the Owner's Suite. Enjoy the private den or add a fourth bedroom for a growing family.
- $231,990 Starting From
- $1,424/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1890 Sq. Ft.
- 14 SEER Lennox® Air conditioning
- 2x6 exterior wall studs
- Blown in R-23 frame wall insulation
- Build Green NM Silver Certified
- Energy-efficient tankless gas hot water heater with recirculation pump
- HERS Rating of 60 or better
- Low VOC paint
- Low-E Windows
- Programmable thermostat control
- R-50 ceiling insulation
- 4 ply built up roof system (per elevation)
- Anti-siphon exterior hose bibs, per plan
- Enclosed rear yard with access gate
- Front yard landscaping with automatic irrigation
- Garage pre-wired for garage door opener
- Monier® Lifetile Roof
- Taexx® Pest Defense System
- 9' first floor ceilings
- Brushed nickel lever door hardware
- Flexible Living Spaces
- Large Kitchen and Gathering Room
- Raised panel interior doors
- Rounded bullnose corners
- Smart Home Technology: Dual port CAT-6 data/cable outlets in two locations
- Smart Home Technology: Smart Hub – low voltage panel (location varies per plan)
- Smart Home Technology: Wireless access point pre-wire (location and quantity vary per plan)
- Two CAT-5 phone jacks and two cable locations
- Vinyl floor in kitchen, baths, laundry & entry
- Wood shelving
- The one-story Farmington offers a flexible living space with a den that can be optioned into a fourth bedroom. The kitchen and café area are ideal for quick meals, with space to entertain guests or family. Add a fireplace for a cozy living area.
- PulteGroup Limited 10-year Structural Warranty and 5-year Protection against leaks
- Birch cabinet with raised vanities
- Cultured marble surrounds in master bathroom
- Cultured marble with integral dual sinks in master bathroom
- Laminate countertops with drop-in sinks in secondary bathrooms
- Watersense-certified chrome Moen® lever faucets
- Birch cabinets
- Laminate countertops with 4" backsplash
- Whirlpool® electric self-cleaning range
- Whirlpool® ENERGY STAR® rated dishwasher
- Whirlpool® range hood standard clean combination
- Engineered roof truss system
- Birch medicine cabinet in master bathroom
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired