About the Community
Located in the highly desirable Northeast Heights, Alameda Crossing brings new construction homes in Albuquerque, NM near top performing schools. You’ll find convenience to nearby employment, shopping, entertainment as well as easy access to I-25, Alameda Blvd and Paseo del Norte. Pulte Homes provides quality constructed and energy efficient new homes including one- and two-story designs featuring open floor plans with thoughtful spaces.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Located in the highly desirable Northeast Heights
- Private, Gated Community
- Easy access to I-25
- 15 minutes to Albuquerque’s downtown
- Adjacent to major accesses like Alameda Boulevard and Paseo Del Norte
- Within the La Cueva High School district – rated 10 out of 10 by greatschools.org
- Within the Desert Ridge Middle school district – rated 10 out of 10 by greatschools.org
- Minutes to Sandia Resort and Casino offering an award-winning golf course, Green Reed Spa, outdoor amphitheater and several dining options
- 15 minutes to Albuquerque’s Uptown with fine dining, shopping and more
- Adventure to the Sandia Peak Tramway only 10 minutes away
- Minutes to the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta
- Walking distance to Tin Can Alley, Albuquerque’s newest shipping container retail center currently under construction offering local restaurants, climbing gym, and shopping.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article