Almost Sold Out
Gables at Woodcliff Lake
About the Community
Discover Gables at Woodcliff Lake, a private enclave of townhomes in prestigious Bergen County. This community offers a variety of floor plans, including some with a first floor owner’s suite, designed for everyday living. Enjoy walking distance to shops and dining at nearby Tice’s Corner Marketplace, or drive 9 miles to the nearby Garden State Plaza. New York City is easily accessible by car or via train from one of the two NJ transit stations less than 3 miles from Gables at Woodcliff Lake.
The Fairfax’s expansive open floor plan features a large kitchen overlooking the nook and covered porch, ideal for entertaining.
The Stanton features a luxury first floor owners suite. Functional loft space and flex room adds to the convenience of this home design.
Traditional design meets today’s most requested features in the two-story Hawthorne. Inside, the light-filled great room flows into an everyday eating area and well-appointed kitchen. A flex room can serve as a formal dining room, or simply add French doors to create a cozy library. Ideal for a family with young children, this home features three bedrooms, all located upstairs, including a luxurious Owner’s Suite with optional sitting room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Only new construction in Bergen County with First Floor Owner’s Suites
- Pricing starting from the $700's
- Exclusive community of 40 luxury townhomes
- 3 Consumer inspired Life Tested® floor plans
- Homes offer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 - 3.5 baths, and 2 car garage
- Interior features include hardwood floors, granite countertops, 42” cabinets and Whirlpool® appliances
- Residents at Gables at Woodcliff Lake are just 0.5 miles from the upscale shops at Tice's Corner which also features a Coach bus stop with direct service to NYC
- The Woodcliff Lake, Park Ridge, and Montvale train stations are all approximately 4 miles from Gables at Woodcliff Lake
- The Garden State Plaza Mall is just 9 miles from Gables at Woodcliff Lake
- The George Washington Bridge is located just 18 miles from Gables at Woodcliff Lake
- Residents at Gables at Woodcliff Lake will have easy access to all major freeways, such as The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, Interstate 80 and 287.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
New Building Grand Opening
Due to high demand, we have released a new building for sale. New opportunities are now available for your new dream home!See Details
10 Year Structural Warranty
Our Life-Tested® homes are backed by our Pulte Build Quality Experience which includes a 10 year structural warranty. Visit today!See Details
Model Home Open House
Our new model is now open for tours. Schedule your appointment today to see the consumer-inspired features that can be yours!available homes here
Learn About Our Connected Home
Pulte is proud to partner with Guardian Home Technologies to offer you everything at the heart of your connected home.Learn more here
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article