About the Community
A grand boulevard entrance will welcome you to Hunterdon Creekside, a gated, active adult, 55+ community with 137 single family homes and 109 townhomes with first floor owner’s suites. Our onsite clubhouse and amenities provide the perfect place to stay active and gather with new friends and neighbors. Hunterdon Creekside offers a convenient location in desirable Raritan Township.
What Life's Like
Hunterdon Creekside is a gated active adult, 55+ community consisting of single family homes and townhomes. Stay active at the community fitness center or take a swim at the outdoor pool. Explore downtown historic Flemington, just two miles away.Request Info
- Gated Active Adult community for those 55+ with grand boulevard entrance in Hunterdon County
- Pricing is expected to begin in the low $300's
- 137 single family homes and 109 townomes with first floor owner's suites
- Grand Opening is anticipated for Fall, 2017
- The Homes at Hunterdon Creekside will be ready for move-in early 2018
- The homes will feature 2 to 4 bedrooms, 1.5 to 2 baths and 1 to 2 car garage
- Hunterdon Creekside will feature a clubhouse with outdoor pool, fitness center and more.
- Hunterdon Creekside is approximately 2.5 miles from the Premium Outlets at Liberty Village
- Hunterdon Creekside is approximately 3.5 miles from Hunterdon Medical Center
- Hunterdon Creekside is less than 2 miles from historic downtown Flemington
- Hunterdon Creekside will allow for easy access to major commuting corridors (State Route 78, 202, and 31)
- The purpose of this advertising is to solicit non-binding reservations. The non-binding reservation is not a contract and may be cancelled by the prospective purchaser at any time, without cause. Any money paid to the developer shall be refunded to the prospective purchaser upon request and cancellation of the non-binding reservation. The use and occupancy of the Homes and Townhomes is limited to those individuals 55 years of age or older, subject to certain exceptions
About the Area
Hunterdon Creekside offers easy access to fabulous shopping at the Premium Outlets at Liberty Village and is in close proximity to major commuting corridors like State Routes 78, 202, and 31 and is just 3.5 miles from Hunterdon Medical Center.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
New Active Adult Community
Hunterdon Creekside is an active adult community offering townhomes and single family homes for those 55+* in Hunterdon County.community video
Grand Opening This September!
The VIP list is now forming at Hunterdon Creekside. Submit your email address below to receive updates as we get closer to open!Join the List
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article