About the Community
Sitting in the heart of Morris County, Kensington Square offers a secluded oasis of luxury townhomes in the highly sought after Randolph Township. Explore our collection of townhomes, including one home design with a first floor owner’s suite. At the center of the community discover an outdoor pool and clubhouse with fitness room, prep kitchen and gathering area. Drive 10 minutes to recreation and upscale dining in downtown Morristown.
The Shire is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers an optional extension for added living space on the first and second floors.
With optional dual Owner’s Suites, the Silverbrook makes a cozy home for large families or those looking for extra space to spread out.
The Chadsworth is an entertainer’s dream, with a finished game room, stunning rear deck and formal and casual living and dining spaces.
Known for its first-floor master suite, the Stanton home features elegant design finishes including hardwood flooring, oak vanities, and recessed lighting.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Only luxury townhome community with 1st floor owner's suites and on-site amenities in Randolph
- Enjoy on-site amenities including a 2,500 sq. ft clubhouse and outdoor pool
- 2 model homes to tour!
- 105 luxury townhomes offering 2 to 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1 - 2 Car Garage
- Limited number of homes with first floor owner's suites
- Residents at Kensington Square will have access to all major freeways, such as State Route 10, US Routes 46 and 202 and Interstates 78, 80, and 280
- Residents at Kensington Square will attend the highly regarded Randolph school district
- Downtown Morristown is just 6 miles from Kensington Square
- Kensington Square is 8 Miles from Rockaway Townsquare Mall and 15 miles from The Mall at Short Hills
- Dover Train Station 4.2 miles from Kensington square with direct service to NYC
- Newark International Airport just 28 miles from Kensington Square
- St. Claire's Hospital, Dover just 6.1 miles from Kensington Square
- Morristown Medical Center just 7 miles from Kensington Square
- Higher education opportunities such as Fairleigh Dickinson University and Drew University just 10 miles from Kensington Square
- Aspen Business Park just 4.5 miles from Kensington Square
- Randolph is home to the Brundage Park and Recreation Complex featuring 232 acres of parks and green space
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Open House This Weekend!
Visit this weekend and learn about our new community and tour our models. New homesites available today!Available homes
Community of the Year Winner!
Our community was just named Community of the Year by the METRO Builder's Association of NJ. Visit today and see why!Available Homes
Kensington Square will include a clubhouse with prep-kitchen, billards, lounge, fitness room, and outdoor pool.Community Video
Learn About Our Connected Home
Pulte is proud to partner with Guardian Home Technologies to offer you everything at the heart of your connected home.Learn more here
Only 1 Chadsworth Remains!
Our desirable Chadsworth (end homesite) townhome design is selling fast and only 1 opportunity remains. Visit today for a tour!view home
Randolph Among Safest Towns In NJ
In a recent study, Randolph ranks as the 11th safest town in NJ! This is just one of our many Life-Tested® featuresSee Details
Limited Opportunities for Quick Move-In
Homes are selling fast and only 3 chances remain for quick move-in today! Call or visit today to see why the choice is clear.available homes here
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article