Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Sitting in the heart of Morris County, Kensington Square offers a secluded oasis of luxury townhomes in the highly sought after Randolph Township. Explore our collection of options, including a first floor owner’s suite. Enjoy an outdoor pool and clubhouse with fitness room. Discover downtown Morristown just 6 miles away. Our consumer inspired designs offer the latest in smart home technology.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of Kensington Square by taking this video tour.
The Silverbrook townhome features a large kitchen located in the rear of the home, along with a café & spacious gathering room.
The Shire is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers an optional extension for added living space on the first and second floors.
Known for its first-floor master suite, the Stanton home features elegant design finishes including hardwood flooring, oak vanities, and recessed lighting.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Only luxury townhome community with 1st floor owner's suites and on-site amenities in Randolph
- Enjoy on-site amenities including a 2,500 sq. ft clubhouse and outdoor pool
- 2 model homes to tour!
- 105 luxury townhomes offering 2 to 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1 - 2 Car Garage
- Limited number of homes with first floor owner's suites
- Residents at Kensington Square will have access to all major freeways, such as State Route 10, US Routes 46 and 202 and Interstates 78, 80, and 280
- Residents at Kensington Square will attend the highly regarded Randolph school district
- Downtown Morristown is just 6 miles from Kensington Square
- Kensington Square is 8 Miles from Rockaway Townsquare Mall and 15 miles from The Mall at Short Hills
- Dover Train Station 4.2 miles from Kensington square with direct service to NYC
- Newark International Airport just 28 miles from Kensington Square
- St. Claire's Hospital, Dover just 6.1 miles from Kensington Square
- Morristown Medical Center just 7 miles from Kensington Square
- Higher education opportunities such as Fairleigh Dickinson University and Drew University just 10 miles from Kensington Square
- Aspen Business Park just 4.5 miles from Kensington Square
- Randolph is home to the Brundage Park and Recreation Complex featuring 232 acres of parks and green space
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Open House This Weekend!
Visit this weekend and learn about our new community and tour our models. New homesites available today!Available homes
Learn About Our Connected Home
Pulte is proud to partner with Guardian Home Technologies to offer you everything at the heart of your connected home.Learn more here
Kensington Square features a clubhouse with prep-kitchen, billards, lounge, fitness room, and outdoor pool. Tour our community today and live the lifestyle you deserve.Community Video
Over $25,000 In Savings!
For a limited time our desirable Stanton townhomes are available at over $20,000 in price reductions and both opportunities are ready for quick move-in today!See homes here
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all New Jersey new home purchases from 1/1/2018 through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
Under 5 chances remain for move-in today! Schedule your personal tour today and you can be sitting poolside at our clubhouse in no time!Available homes here
10 Year Limited Structural Warranty
Our Life-Tested® homes are backed by our Pulte Build Quality Experience which includes a 10 year limited structural warranty. Visit today!learn more here
Randolph Among Safest Towns In NJ
In a recent study, Randolph ranks as the 11th safest town in NJ! This is just one of our many Life-Tested® featuresRead the article here>>
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article