Melrose makes families feel right at home. Natural light warms the interconnected open kitchen, café area, and breathtaking 2-story gathering room. Flex rooms downstairs provide a study and den, or a kid’s playroom plus elegant front room – all in addition to the formal dining room. Garage storage proves handy, and the Pulte Planning Center® streamlines your busy family’s life.
Explore the Floor Plan
- $959,990 Starting From
- $5,770/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 3544 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- 42” Timberlake® maple cabinets
- Avalon Dorechester stainless steel undermount sink
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Moen® chrome faucet
- Recessed light package
- Whirlpool® gourmet appliance layout
- Oversized island
- 2 car front entry garage
- 2 electrical outlets (1 front, 1 rear)
- Clopay® Grand Harbor® garage door with opener
- Double 4.5” Dutch Lap vinyl siding
- IKO® Lifetime shingles
- Therma Tru® Smooth-Star® 6-panel entry door
- 9’ first floor ceilings
- Closets with ventilated, vinyl coated shelving
- Designer Kichler™ lighting fixtures throughout home
- Fireplace in gathering room
- Main stairs with open railing, oak treads and pine risers
- Pulte Planning Center
- Melrose makes families feel right at home. Natural light warms the interconnected open kitchen, café area, and breathtaking 2-story gathering room.
- Casual and Dining Areas
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- Jack-and-Jill Bath
- Walk-in Closets in All Bedrooms
- Large Entry Area off Garage
- Walk-in Closet off Garage Entry
- Oversized Garage
- 50 gallon gas hot water heater
- 93% efficiency gas heat and 13-SEER central air
- Insulated Low-E glass single hung windows
- R-15 wall insulation, R-38 attic insulation
- Washer and electric dryer hookup
- Professionally designed landscape package
- Granite vanity tops in all bathrooms
- Moen® shower/tub/sink chrome faucets in all bathrooms
- Oak vanities in all bathrooms
- Large Walk-in Closet
- Daltile® tile flooring in all bathrooms
- Shaw® 3” wide hardwood
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired