Reserve at North Caldwell
About the Community
Reserve at North Caldwell is all about location - this enclave of 62 single family homes offers a prestigious address within a great school system and surrounded by major corridors. North Caldwell was ranked among the top places to live in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly Magazine. This community is expected to open in early 2018. Priced from the low $800's.
What Life's Like
Have the best of both worlds at Reserve at North Caldwell, where you’ll have easy access to New York City as well as nearby outdoor recreation, shopping and entertainment. Spend your weekends hiking or biking at nearby Hilltop Reservation or playing a round of golf at the Montclair Golf Club. Enjoy dinner and drinks at a variety of restaurants in Montclair or take in a show at the South Orange Performing Arts Center. New York City is just 21 miles away and accessible via 3 local stations.Request Info
- Enclave of 62 Single Family Homes
- Pricing Is expected to start from the low $800's
- Our grand opening is anticipated for Early 2018
- School-Age residents of Reserve at North Caldwell will attend the North Caldwell school District including the West Essex High School
- Liberty Field is immediately across the street from Reserve at North Caldwell and includes a new turf soccer field, baseball diamonds, tennis courts and multi-purpose fields.
- Reserve at North Caldwell will offer some home designs with first floor owner's suites
- North Caldwell was ranked the among the best places to live in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly Magazine
- Reserve at North Caldwell residents can access Manhattan via 3 local train stations (Mountain Avenue, Upper Montclair and Watchung Avenue on the Montclair-Boonton line) all within 3 miles of the site
- All floor plans offer desirable Pulte features including our Pulte Planning Center and Everyday Entry
About the Area
One of the most desirable areas in Essex County, North Caldwell offers the ultimate combination of the lifestyle that the suburbs offer while maintaining easy access to several commuting corridors including Routes 3 and 46, I-80, I-280 and the Garden State Parkway. Reserve at North Caldwell also offers great proximity to a variety of cultural and recreational amenities including the nearby Hilltop Reservation, Paper Mill Playhouse, South Orange Performing Arts Center and downtown Montclair.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the VIP List!
Our enclave, single family home community is set to Grand Open this Fall. Submit your email on our website to get the latest infoJoin the List!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article