Rocky Brook Estates
About the Community
Discover exquisite homes in one of Middlesex County’s most desirable locations at Rocky Brook Estates. Our three Life-Tested® single family home designs feature a variety of options to personalize your dream home. Monroe Township boasts a premier school system and easy accessibility to recreation opportunities, including the Marasco Center for the Performing Arts, golf courses at Forsgate and Battleground Country Club, and upscale shopping at the Freehold Raceway Mall.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Enclave of 41 Single Family Homes on 1/2+ Acre Homesites
- ACT NOW - Final Opportunity Now Selling
- Only new single family community in Monroe offering a variety of designs under $700,000
- Highly Regarded Monroe Township School District including Oak Tree and Applegarth schools
- All Homesites Accomodate a Basement
- Freehold Raceway Mall, Quakerbridge Mall, and downtown Princeton are all within 15 miles from Rocky Brook Estates
- Life Tested® Home Features Including The Pulte Planning Center™, Owner's Retreat and Super Laundry
- Several township recreation and park facilities including Veterans Park playground and spray park just minutes away.
- Easy Access to Routes 33, 130, 18, 195 and The NJ Turnpike
- Convenient Central New Jersey Location - 55 Miles to New York City and 50 Miles to Philadelphia
- The Monroe Township community garden is just 2 miles away from Rocky Brook Estates
- Public transportation including the 8A Park and Ride and the Princeton Junction Train Station all within 10 miles of Rocky Brook Estates
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article