Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
About the Community
The waterfront community of Harborside at Hudson's Ferry in Highlands in Monmouth County offers a private enclave of luxury townhomes along the Sandy Hook Bay. Home designs offer open floor plans perfect for entertaining. Private balconies provide views of the water or the New York City skyline in the distance. Recreational opportunities adjacent to your neighborhood include Sandy Hook Bay Marina, Bay Pointe Inn Restaurant, Henry Hudson Trail, and Popomora Point Beach.
1-2 CarCar Garage
The Allaire boasts open concept living with a gathering room, café, and kitchen all open to each other.
1 CarCar Garage
The spacious Navesink features a covered porch, terrace and balcony, as well as a first floor Owner’s Suite.
1 CarCar Garage
The stunning Carlton features a large center island kitchen, finished lower level, and up to four bedrooms.
What Life's Like
The waterfront lifestyle you envision awaits at Harborside at Hudson’s Ferry. Live adjacent to the premier Sandy Hook Bay Marina and Bay Pointe Inn Restaurant, for boating and swimming. Prefer to hit the trails? The Henry Hudson Trail is next door, ideal for hiking and biking. When plans call you into New York City, access the Seastreak Ferry just 200 yards away, making commuting a breeze.Request Info
- Only new waterfront luxury townhome community just steps away from public transportation, and a full service marina with restaurant in Highnalds
- 200 yards from the Sea Streak Ferry with direct service to Manhattan
- Sandy Hook Bay Marina, a brand new full service marina is adjacent to Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
- Marina amenities accessible to Harborside residents include a pool, sundeck and firepit and much more
- Marina also features showers and laundry, bicycles and shuttle services, manicured grounds, a lighthouse and seating areas
- Joe Amiel’s Bay Pointe Inn & Café, an upscale restaurant & captain’s bar is adjacent to our community
- 5 Year Tax abatement
- Harborside is adjacent to the Henry Hudson Trail and Popomora Beach (part of Monmouth County Park System)
- 8 miles to Sandy Hook Beaches and Gateway National Recreation Area
- 4 miles to Beaches, Beach Clubs and Dining in Sea Bright and Monmouth Beach
- 7 miles to Pier Village in Long Branch
- 8 miles to downtown shopping, dining and entertainment in Red Bank
- 7 miles to Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch as well as Riverview in Red Bank
- 10 miles to upscale retail shopping at the Grove in Shrewsbury
- 2 miles to Hartshorne Woods, one of the highest elevations along the Atlantic
About the Area
Nestled in the northernmost stretches of the Jersey Shore, Harborside at Hudson’s Ferry offers unimpeded access to Sea Streak Ferry service to Manhattan. Explore your natural surroundings via the Henry Hudson Trail, which starts just outside the community and travels through Monmouth County for 24 miles, find treasures at nearby Pier Village or enjoy resort-style living at home with an adjacent Sandy Hook Bay Marina and Joe Amiel’s Bay Pointe Inn restaurant.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Open House This Weekend!
Visit our new waterfront community this weekend and tour our new models and opportunities available for quick move-in!Community video
New Sandy Hook Bay Marina
Harborside at Hudson's Ferry and the New Sandy Hook Bay Marina are shaping the new waterfront of Highlands. Visit today!learn more here
All Aboard The SeaStreak Ferry!
Walk out your front door and set sail on your next vacation with the Seastreak Ferry. Travel direct to NYC and beyond.View Schedule
Community of the Year Winner!
Harborside at Hudson's Ferry just named Community of the Year by the Shore Builder's Association of NJ. Visit today and see why.available homes
2 Beautiful Models
Call or visit today and tour our models built with our consumer-inspired features that can be yours at our waterfront community.watch video
2 unique home designs available for quick move-in today. Tour these opportunities today before it is too lateavailable homes
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.