Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
About the Community
The waterfront community of Harborside at Hudson's Ferry in Highlands in Monmouth County offers a private enclave of luxury townhomes along the Sandy Hook Bay. Home designs offer open floor plans perfect for entertaining. Private balconies provide views of the water or the New York City skyline in the distance. Recreational opportunities adjacent to your neighborhood include Sandy Hook Bay Marina, Bay Pointe Inn Restaurant, Henry Hudson Trail, and Popamora Point Beach.
The Allaire boasts open concept living with a gathering room, café, and kitchen all open to each other.
The spacious Navesink features a covered porch, terrace and balcony, as well as a first floor Owner’s Suite.
The stunning Carlton features a large center island kitchen, finished lower level, and up to four bedrooms.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Only new waterfront luxury townhome community just steps away from public transportation, and a full service marina with restaurant in Highlands
- 200 yards from the Sea Streak Ferry with direct service to Manhattan
- Sandy Hook Bay Marina, a brand new full service marina is adjacent to Harborside at Hudson's Ferry
- Marina amenities accessible to Harborside residents include a pool, sundeck and firepit and much more
- Marina also features showers and laundry, bicycles and shuttle services, manicured grounds, a lighthouse and seating areas
- Joe Amiel’s Bay Pointe Inn & Café, an upscale restaurant & captain’s bar is adjacent to our community
- 5 Year Tax abatement
- Harborside is adjacent to the Henry Hudson Trail and Popamora Beach (part of Monmouth County Park System)
- 8 miles to Sandy Hook Beaches and Gateway National Recreation Area
- 4 miles to Beaches, Beach Clubs and Dining in Sea Bright and Monmouth Beach
- 7 miles to Pier Village in Long Branch
- 8 miles to downtown shopping, dining and entertainment in Red Bank
- 7 miles to Monmouth Medical Center in Long Branch as well as Riverview in Red Bank
- 10 miles to upscale retail shopping at the Grove in Shrewsbury
- 2 miles to Hartshorne Woods, one of the highest elevations along the Atlantic
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Open House This Weekend!
Visit our new waterfront community this weekend and tour our new models and opportunities available for quick move-in!Community video
Try Our Interactive Floorplans
Our interactive floorplan builder suite is available for all plans. Try it out today and custom design the home of your dreams.See Details
New Waterfront Restaurant!
Joe Ameil’s Bay Pointe Inn Restaurant is NOW OPEN. Just steps away from our beautiful community!learn more here
Award Winning Area!
We are pleased to announce that Sandy Hook Bay Marina won the Asbury Park Press Small Business Innovator of the Year Award!learn more here
All Aboard The SeaStreak Ferry!
Walk out your front door and set sail on your next vacation with the Seastreak Ferry. Travel direct to NYC and beyond.View Schedule
Community of the Year Winner!
Harborside at Hudson's Ferry just named Community of the Year by the Shore Builder's Association of NJ. Visit today and see why.available homes
2 Beautiful Models
Call or visit today and tour our models built with our consumer-inspired features that can be yours at our waterfront community.watch video
Final Waterfront Home!
Our final waterfront opportunity is now available at special pricing for a limited time. Come in for a private tour today.view home
Learn About Our Connected Home
Pulte is proud to partner with Guardian Home Technologies to offer you everything at the heart of your connected home.Learn more here
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article