Crossings at Radburn
About the Community
Crossings at Radburn combines the ease of suburban living with the convenience that the Radburn section of Fair Lawn has to offer. Located just minutes from, Crossings at Radburn is ideal for commuters working in Manhattan or employment hubs in neighboring Paramus, Newark, Secaucus and Parsippany-Troy Hills. Our consumer inspired townhome home designs offer spacious gathering areas perfect for entertaining and functional spaces for managing your busy home life. From the low $600’s.
What Life's Like
Crossings at Radburn puts you at the center of everything. Residents will enjoy the ease of weekday commutability via many major commuting corridors and the NJ transit station located just 1/8 of a mile from the community. Evenings and weekends can be spent enjoying the 23 acres of parks within historic Radburn, a shopping trip to Garden State Plaza or a night out in Manhattan.Request Info
- 132 luxury three story townhomes with 2 car garage
- Grand Opening is anticipated for Fall 2017
- The Homes at Crossings at Radburn will be ready for move-in early 2018
- Crossings at Radburn is just 1/8 of a mile from the Radburn train station with NJ Transit service to Manhattan
- The homes will feature 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2 car garage
- The purpose of this advertising is to solicit non-binding reservations. The non-binding reservation is not a contract and may be cancelled by the prospective purchaser at any time, without cause. Any money paid to the developer shall be refunded to the prospective purchaser upon request and cancellation of the non-binding reservation.
About the Area
Our community will be located in the historic Radburn section of Fair Lawn. Radburn is an unincorporated planned community including 23 acres of interior parks, 4 tennis courts, multiple sports fields, 3 playgrounds, 2 swimming pools, and a community center. Residents will also all that Bergen County has to offer including easy access to a number of commuting corridors, a 9,000 acre Bergen County Park system, a wide array of shopping destinations and several continuing education options.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article