Almost Sold Out
The Heights at Main Street
Heights at Main Street is a vibrant new construction luxury townhome community in the heart of the new Main Street Transit village. Our consumer inspired designs offer the latest in smart home technology and quality construction. Residents enjoy walking distance to retail shops, restaurants, and commuting stops including direct bus service to New York City. New Brunswick and Princeton both within 10 miles. Less than 10 homes remain!
Tour our new homes at The Heights at Main Street
Contact Arlene to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour, or visit our Sales Center at The Heights at Main Street.
Text or call 973-629-8858
Tour The Heights at Main Street
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Heights at Main Street. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The new construction Crestwind is perfect for entertaining guests. This new home features an open floor plan and spectacular rooftop terrace.
The Mark II is built for entertaining, with over 2,230 sq. ft. of living space, a rooftop terrace, finished lower level, plus optional elevator.
The Rutherford's open concept living plan features a large center island kitchen and a beautiful deck that leads into a café and gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Only new construction, luxury townhomes with a rooftop terrace in North Brunswick
- Our homes are pre-wired for Smart Home Technology with customizable smart home options
- Main Street features a brand new Costco, Target, Courtyard by Marriott, Panera Bread, Green Turtle and much more coming soon
- All homes include a balcony from the Kitchen equipped with a gas line for outdoor grilling
- 4th floor rooftop terrace included on all home designs.
- Easy Access to Routes 1, 9, 287, The New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway
- We are right in between Rutgers and Princeton universities , which feature academic arts and sports activities year-round
- On-Site Coach USA bus service with direct service to NYC
- The central location in the Main Street Transit Village provides easy access to Route 1 commuting to New Brunswick and Princeton and onsite retail and restaurants.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(2) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More