New Homesites Released
The Heights at Main Street
About the Community
Heights at Main Street is a vibrant new luxury townhome community in the heart of the new Main Street Transit village. Our consumer inspired designs offer the latest in smart home technology and quality construction. Residents enjoy walking distance to retail shops, restaurants, and commuting stops including direct bus service to New York City. New Brunswick and Princeton both within 10 miles.
Tour The Heights at Main Street
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Heights at Main Street. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The Mark II is built for entertaining, with over 2,230 sq. ft. of living space, a rooftop terrace, finished lower level, plus optional elevator.
The new construction Crestwind is perfect for entertaining guests. This new home features an open floor plan and spectacular rooftop terrace.
The Rutherford's open concept living plan features a large center island kitchen and a beautiful deck that leads into a café and gathering room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Only new construction, luxury townhomes with a rooftop terrace in North Brunswick
- Our homes are pre-wired for Smart Home Technology with customizable smart home options
- Main Street features a brand new Costco, Target, Courtyard by Marriott, Panera Bread, Green Turtle and much more coming soon
- All homes include a balcony from the Kitchen equipped with a gas line for outdoor grilling
- 4th floor rooftop terrace included on all home designs.
- Easy Access to Routes 1, 9, 287, The New Jersey Turnpike and Garden State Parkway
- We are right in between Rutgers and Princeton universities , which feature academic arts and sports activities year-round
- On-Site Coach USA bus service with direct service to NYC
- The central location in the Main Street Transit Village provides easy access to Route 1 commuting to New Brunswick and Princeton and onsite retail and restaurants.
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. * See sales consultants for details.Request Info
Receive Up To $2,000 Towards Closing Costs
Receive up to $2,000 towards closing costs when you partner with Pulte Mortgage at Pulte Homes.Learn more here
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Important update about the North Brunswick Train Station
Read about the important update on the North Brunswick train station made at a recent press conferenceLearn more
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(1) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article