About the Community
Sitting in the heart of Morris County, Kensington Square offers a secluded oasis of luxury townhomes in the highly sought after Randolph Township. Explore our collection of options, including a first floor owner’s suite. Enjoy an outdoor pool and clubhouse with fitness room. Discover downtown Morristown just 6 miles away. Our consumer inspired designs offer the latest in smart home technology.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Kensington Square. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Only luxury townhome community with 1st floor owner's suites and on-site amenities in Randolph
- Enjoy on-site amenities including a 2,500 sq. ft clubhouse and outdoor pool
- 2 model homes to tour!
- 105 luxury townhomes offering 2 to 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 1 - 2 Car Garage
- Limited number of homes with first floor owner's suites
- Residents at Kensington Square will have access to all major freeways, such as State Route 10, US Routes 46 and 202 and Interstates 78, 80, and 280
- Residents at Kensington Square will attend the highly regarded Randolph school district
- Downtown Morristown is just 6 miles from Kensington Square
- Kensington Square is 8 Miles from Rockaway Townsquare Mall and 15 miles from The Mall at Short Hills
- Dover Train Station 4.2 miles from Kensington square with direct service to NYC
- Newark International Airport just 28 miles from Kensington Square
- St. Claire's Hospital, Dover just 6.1 miles from Kensington Square
- Morristown Medical Center just 7 miles from Kensington Square
- Higher education opportunities such as Fairleigh Dickinson University and Drew University just 10 miles from Kensington Square
- Aspen Business Park just 4.5 miles from Kensington Square
- Randolph is home to the Brundage Park and Recreation Complex featuring 232 acres of parks and green space
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(1) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article