By appointment only
About the Community
Discover a better way of living in a new luxury 4-level townhome with a rooftop terrace at King Farm located in Rockville, MD. This commuter’s paradise offers you the best of both worlds—close accessibility to I-270 & the metro (approx. 1 mile away). Jump on the King Farm shuttle to the metro or take advantage of Capital Bikeshare. Plus, walk to Cava, MOM’s Organic Market & the town center! Enjoy nearby parks & amenities in King Farm & have a well-balanced lifestyle in one of these new homes.
Schedule a private 1-1 tour of our homes in King Farm
Call or text George at 240-453-4977 to schedule a private 1-1 tour.
Take Advantage of Historically-LowInterest Rates
Own a modern, open townhome with 3 bedrooms & a 2-car garage. Enjoy a fourth level loft with a Stunning Rooftop Terrace!
The stunning Fairwood features up to 5 bedrooms & a beautiful kitchen centrally located on the main level. Rooftop terrace included!
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- King Farm is close to Rockville Town Square with 25 restaurants & cafes
- Take Fido to the Dog Park at King Farm
- Get outdoors & head to King Farm Stream Valley Park
- Get competitive on the tennis courts, as well as basketball courts & soccer fields located at King Farm Park
- Need a bike? Capital Bikeshare is right by the Pulte townhomes at King Farm
- Enjoy summer nights outdoors at Friday Night Live, held at the Rockville Town Square during summer-early fall
- Head out with friends for a fun night at Bar Louie, La Tasca or Gordon Biersch just a few miles from King Farm at the Rockville Town Square
- King Farm is close to Dawson Organic Food as well as Dawson's Market Beer & Wine Shop
- Residents of King Farm can head to the ice rink coming soon at nearby Rockville Town Center
- Check out the 100,000 sq. ft. Rockville Memorial Library nearby King Farm with more than 200,000 titles, a children's library, as well as special events for babies, toddlers, children & teens
- Walk to MOM's Organic Market, Cava and CVS
- 45 acres of parkland, swimming pools, fitness facilities and walking/biking trails at King Farm
- Exclusive resident shuttle to the nearby Shady Grove Metro from King Farm
- Convenient to I-270, I-370 and the ICC from King Farm
- From King Farm 3 miles to Downtown Crown which features 10+ restaurants & 16 retail stores
- King Farm is 3 miles from the RIO Washingtonian Center
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Receive Up to $8,000 in closing costs*
Our newest townhome community in Rockville is now offering up to $8,000 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Learn More
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for detailsLearn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(7) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article