Wrapped around the popular Golf Club of Indiana, Cardinal Pointe offers new construction homes in Whitestown with community amenities in addition to golf course views and homesites. Discover single-family homes in addition to ranch homes one minute from I-65 and near popular everyday conveniences. At Cardinal Pointe, you’ll find it’s easy to personalize your home with open layouts and finishes you’ll love.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Innovative Ranch and Two-story Single-Family Homes
- Golf-Course Ranch Homesites Available
- Ability to Personalize Your Home with Popular Finishes, Features and Options
- Life Tested® Homes with Features Built for the Way You Live Including the Pulte Planning Center®, Everyday Entry®, Lofts, and Open Floor Plans
- Private Community Pool
- Included Social Membership to the Golf Club of Indiana with advanced tee time, reservations, merchandise discounts, free instructional clinics from golf academy, Cardinal Room rental and more.
- Golf Course Community with 175+ Acres Boasting, Large Greens, Many Mature Trees, 15 Water Holes and Championship Tees of 7,000+ Yards
- On-Site Golf Pro-Performance Academy with Heated Indoor Bays, 6,000 Sqft Putting Green, SAM Putt Lab Technology and Full-Service Bar and Snack Area with Lounge and More
- Less Than One Mile to I-65 for Easy Commutes and Access to I-465
- 5 Minutes to Downtown Whitestown, Everyday Conveniences, Dining and Shopping
- 12 Minutes to Downtown Zionsville and W 86th Street
- Adjacent to the Trader’s Point Christian Church with Large Indoor Playground Free to the Public
- 25 Minutes to Downtown Indianapolis
Up to $4,000 in Closing Costs
When you purchase a to-be-built home, you’ll receive up to $4,000 closing costs when you partner with, our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Up to $5,000 in Closing Costs on Quick Move-In Homes
When you purchase a quick move-in home in Indianapolis, you’ll receive up to $5,000 in closing costs when you partner with our affiliate, Pulte Mortgage. See sales for additional details.See Sales for Details
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the Interest List for Information
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones, grand opening events, pricing, and more. To join, click the “request info” button.Join The Interest List
Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home gives you the flexibility to make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, from the basic prewired and ready for anything to the full suite of automation.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(26) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More