The Lyon is a single-level floorplan featuring a spacious layout perfect for empty nesters who like to entertain. Open to the gathering room and dining space that can easily fit a large table to accommodate many guests, the kitchen is equipped with an oversized island. Its many windows make this home design bright and airy, and a luxurious Owner’s Suite is tucked away for privacy. A flex room and basement, along with the option to add a loft, adds even more cozy living spaces.
Explore the Lyon Floor Plan
Step inside this home to see the life-tested home designs with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live. This digital representation may vary slightly from actual home offered*.
- $453,000 Starting From
- $2,137/mo Starting From
- 2-5 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 2422 Sq. Ft.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
Customize Your Home
- Flexible 1” Conduit from Exterior to Low Voltage Panel
- Low Voltage Panel in Laundry Room
- 2 Cat 6 Home Runs from Low Voltage Panel to predetermined locations on 1st Floor and 2nd Floor Ceiling for Wireless Access Point Prewires
- 1 Duplex Cat 6 / RG6 Cable Outlet in Gathering Room
- The Lyon ranch features a spacious flex room at the front of the home, adjacent to a guest bedroom suite. The gourmet kitchen is home to a walk-in pantry and large island and flows seamlessly into the café and gathering room.
- Aristokraft® Sinclair Birch cabinets throughout home; Kitchen 42” with crown standard layout.
- Schlage® brushed nickel lever handles
- 4-1/4” Base Board and 2-3/4” Casing first floor. 3-1/4” Base Board and 2-1/4” Casing second floor.
- 9’ ceilings on first floor
- Full 9’ Basement
- Pulte exclusive Kichler® light fixtures throughout
- Two-panel provincial doors
- Sherwin Williams® Natural Choice Paint
- Glued and screwed 3/4” tongue and groove (OSB) oriented strand board floor decking
- Engineered floor joist system
- Window sills with casing apron
- Spindle rail included on 1st floor (Bourges and Strasbourg plans)
- Front Elevations vary by plan (Brick, Stone, Allura®)
- Side and Rear Overhangs
- Allura® Fiber Cement Siding
- Masonite® Insulated fiberglass entry door with full weather stripping and dead bolt
- Simonton® Dual glazed vinyl windows front elevation decorative window grids
- Sectional Clopay® Gallery overhead garage door with Windows - GFI Outlet (in garage)
- Asphalt 30 year dimensional roof shingles limited warranty
- Firetape Drywall and Insulation Common Wall Only
- 2 Hose bibs
- Garage Door Opener Included
- Build Quality Foundation Inspection
- Build Quality Frame Inspection
- Build Quality Pre-drywall Inspection
- Build Quality Inspection
- Build Quality Confirmation
- 2-5-10 year limited warranty
- Kohler® – Master bath includes a Vikrell® shower only
- Moen® Brantford Chrome fixtures in baths
- Kohler® – Secondary baths include a Vikrell® tub/shower unit per plan
- Gerber® – Elongated Toilets and pedestal in powder bath
- Venetian Marble Bath Tops
- Moen® Integra Chrome kitchen faucet with pullout sprayer
- Whirlpool® Stainless Steel appliances - electric double oven range, microwave, dishwasher.
- Granite kitchen countertop with Stainless Sink 8” deep kitchen sink and 1/3 HP disposal
- Shaw® Luxe Plank flooring in Foyer, Kitchen, Pantry, Powder, Entry
- Emser® ceramic floors in All baths and Laundry
- Shaw® stain-resistant, wall-to-wall carpeting with rebound 5.5 lb. pad
- Two-step energy seal process through-out entire home to reduce air infiltration
- Simonton® Vinyl Low “E” windows
- Lennox® 93% gas furnace with 13 SEER air conditioner
- Bradford White® 50 Gallon Electric water heater
- Structural sheathing board with TYPAR® house wrap and R-15 fiberglass batt insulation exterior wall system
- Fiberglass batt insulation in all cantilevers and bays
- Blown fiberglass insulation in all heated ceiling areas
- Outside air induction on all furnace systems
- Ridge and soffit vent system for maximum attic ventilation
- Front lawn sod
- Rear & side lawn seed and straw
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired