Trails of Woods Creek
Ideally located in Algonquin, Trails of Woods Creek offers thoughtfully designed new construction ranch and two-story homes, built for the way you live. Enjoy living in the top-rated Huntley School District with easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment along Randall Road. Most of our new homes back to open space, parks, or ponds and offer your family the peaceful setting you crave.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Grand Opening in 2021
- Three Series of Homes Available: Ranch Homes from the Mid $200’s and 2 Series of Two-Story Single Family Homes from the Low $300's
- 1 Mile to the Randall Road Corridor with Shopping, Dining, and Entertainment
- 8 Miles to the Interstate 90 Employment Corridor
- 80% of Homesites Back to Open Space, Parks, Ponds, and Green Belts
- Highly-rated Huntley School District 158: Mackeben Elementary School, Conley Elementary School, Heineman Middle School, and Huntley High School
- 1 Mile to the Square Barn Campus Which Includes Mackeben Elementary, Conley Elementary, and Heineman Middle School
- 3.5 Miles to Algonquin Commons
- 2 Miles to Centegra Health Bridge Fitness Center with a Gym, Pools, Tennis, KidZone, and Spa
- Located within the Huntley Park District with Access to Amenities Like Pinecrest Golf Club, Tomaso Sports Park, Stingray Bay Aquatic Center and Multiple Parks
- 2 Miles to Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the Interest List for Updates
Join our VIP interest list today to be the first to hear about upcoming milestones, grand opening events, pricing and more. To join, click on the "request info" button.Why Build with Pulte?
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More